• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

god damn you guys. seriously god damn you

i have to go pick my dog up from the kennel and there is a target next door. another $65 down the drain for a game i am 99% sure i will sell within a month!

if all goes well with online i would play in the league assuming its only madden-gaf members. don't want to play with any nobodies!

You won't sell it in a month, that's when baseball season starts!

Also you should get NHL this time around. It'll take two months for you to sell that, but after you experience the intra-squad matches we got to, you won't resist!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
god damn you guys. seriously god damn you

i have to go pick my dog up from the kennel and there is a target next door. another $65 down the drain for a game i am 99% sure i will sell within a month!

if all goes well with online i would play in the league assuming its only madden-gaf members. don't want to play with any nobodies!

Dog in a kennel? You awful dog owner.

Splat

i pay $50 a day for their "day camp", which allows him to play with the other dogs from 8am - 10pm. $75 a day when all is said and done.

or i could do it for $25 per day at an ACTUAL kennel!

Kennel down here in OC is similar but only like 45/day (includes overnight boarding). You can spend the savings on baseball games!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ima fuck you up, brah

U9uCA-1.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rumor has it that the Browns were interested in signing Joe Flacco had he made it to the open market. Once again GAF -> Real World -> GAF

Happy birthday, fmt! Hope they find a cure for herpes!

It's called the search function. Who would spend the time to read every post about himself?

lol

thanks broham!

does the herpes cancel out if you have ass herpes AND genital herpes? like 2 negatives = a positive? fuck but then there are mouth herpes too

eznark

Banned
FmT the foo fighters are on the episode of Top Chef I am watching.

Two of these idiots looks like pathetic Joe Dirt impersonators. I wouldn't let them rake my lawn.

daw840

Might end up thursday evening if that's good for you. Tomorrow evening is a crap shoot really.

:/

Well...we'll see how tomorrow goes. I'll be home with my daughter by myself and she has recently learned to crawl. Essentially meaning that I am just constantly chasing her. lol

Splat

:/

Well...we'll see how tomorrow goes. I'll be home with my daughter by myself and she has recently learned to crawl. Essentially meaning that I am just constantly chasing her. lol

Haha, alright. I assume you're headed to bed shortly?

Top Bottom