• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

It'll have to be Thursday buddy boy. I MAY be able to do Late tomorrow but I don't want to make any promises.
that works, I think I will be around after 8 ct on thursday

as for tomorrow I will also be around late but do whatever's convenient

rinse82

I ran 5 draws max, is that a crime?

Edit: maybe more than 5, but they made up less than 25% of my runs. I tried to mix it up - counters, sweeps, power o's

gg birdles. mcfadden was beasting on that first drive and then it seemed like you committed more to the run. got some good passes in with Kap, maybe that will get him out of his cold streak.

vance this shit!

Birdman02

gg fmt. i got stuck on a safety trying to switch players on one of your tds and roman harper blew a tackle on bruce miller on another one. really wish i coulde get those two plays back.

dalton was great in his first game for the saints. 299 yds and 3 tds...most importantly 0 picks.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Its gotten to the point where I'm happy that birdman lost instead of FMT. He is a bigger threat.

DCX

DCX
gg FMT. Pwill made some great plays in coverage with the finger tip deflections. I couldn't stop McFadden and that basically ended me :(

DCX

gg FMT. Pwill made some great plays in coverage with the finger tip deflections. I couldn't stop McFadden and that basically ended me :(

DCX

yeah gg. pwill definitely does what he always does and without the threat of the run i just played the pass all game.

on my int i threw there should have been a flag! you were holding VD back or else he would have broken free for the easy catch. bullshit refs! first the real superbowl and now this!

also the 1-2 punch of mcfadden and LMJ is delicious

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Dammit now I'm really getting pissed. Another good game defensively in which I hit multiple players goals and a lot of them didn't register the extra XP. My FS had an interception which is one of his goals and he didn't gain any XP. Sounds nitpicky, I know, but I have a young team that needs to develop to compete with the likes of FMT and Bluemax.

Dammit now I'm really getting pissed. Another good game defensively in which I hit multiple players goals and a lot of them didn't register the extra XP. My FS had an interception which is one of his goals and he didn't gain any XP. Sounds nitpicky, I know, but I have a young team that needs to develop to compete with the likes of FMT and Bluemax.

most of my guys regressed on defense if it makes you feel better :(

also i had this happen a few times in the past few games but ill be controlling the LB in a man coverage assignment and i look at what my assignment is and im covering the rb. but at the snap, its like my LB who is covering the TE decides HE wants to cover the rb now without telling me. so now the TE is wide open. makes me play more zone :(

Nightz

GG nightz, I need to learn to cover those TE streaks you were running all day. No answer for Reece at TE

GG dude. Witnessed your beastly team firsthand. Definitely hard to stop. Couldn't believe that pick your guy made in the endzone. Had Brown wide open, tried a bullet pass, but lobbed the ball instead.

Nightz

When you figure out how to stop it hook me up too!

3 games w/ nightz and i still cant stop it :(
I think the secret is Rivers' accuracy. If Hagood tries to throw those passes they'll get picked off everytime. So I guess try to injure Rivers? :\
I gave Nightz the ultimate weapon because you cheapskates didn't want it!

I was so depressed when Gates retired. But then you made it all better. <3

Anyways, quick workout then SimCity time!

BigAT

also i had this happen a few times in the past few games but ill be controlling the LB in a man coverage assignment and i look at what my assignment is and im covering the rb. but at the snap, its like my LB who is covering the TE decides HE wants to cover the rb now without telling me. so now the TE is wide open. makes me play more zone :(

This has been in the game since Madden 10. Very frustrating because there is no indication before the snap that it is going to happen and by the time you figure it out, you're already fucked. Even with the countless number of times it has happened to me, I still don't have a clue what causes it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CJ Sanford won NFC OPOW. Third straight year that week 1 NFC OPOW was won by a Rams HB, and it's the third different guy. Greenwood in season 2, Donald Brown in season 3, now Sanford in 4.

Top Bottom