• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

I think the secret is Rivers' accuracy. If Hagood tries to throw those passes they'll get picked off everytime. So I guess try to injure Rivers? :\

I just don't think i've found the right coverage yet. I found something last game that worked a little bit. Gotta keep digging... it's in my playbook somewhere!

but there are two of them! Do you have 2 Pwilly's? No, i don't think so!

willis-thumb.jpg

don't i though? don't i?

jesus if we make it to next season i'm in really bad shape. i don't have much cap room and my free agents will be:

carlos rogers
ray mcdonald
delaine walker
LMJ

luckily i was able to re-sign VD. i think i would have to let the mac and rogers walk :(

that is if they both dont retire!

Ramirez

I'm honestly curious what your problem with our game was Sanjo? We both couldn't cover the pass for shit, par for the course for me.

Sanjuro

I'm honestly curious what your problem with our game was Sanjo? We both couldn't cover the pass for shit, par for the course for me.

There are plays where the receivers get open, sometimes a bit odd when colliding with the defensive unit. The plays you were making just seemed...unnatural? I've just never seen it before against anyone else.

Ramirez

There are plays where the receivers get open, sometimes a bit odd when colliding with the defensive unit. The plays you were making just seemed...unnatural? I've just never seen it before against anyone else.

Dunno, pheeniks shut me down, same plays, so who knows.

Speaking of unnatural, I've never seen a WR act the way Fitz does, he actually came back to balls and fought for position.

Sanjuro

lol don't worry this is just what he does

the idea that sanjuro has a problem with anyone's playstyle is just LOL

You still haven't made a point explaining what is actually wrong with my playstyle. In fact, I didn't complain against Ramirez's "playstyle".

Christ, you're still a salty bitch.

played a great game of the show against phee earlier. well it was great in that it was pretty smooth. there were some bad "errors" though.... like one where he accidentally tried to steal home and i had the ball as the catcher and just waiting for him then i went to tag him and my guy just moved out of the way. wtf!

then another play i'm not quite sure how this happened but pheeniks had a guy on first with 1 out. he bunted (it was a good bunt and would've moved the runner) so i threw to first to at least get 1 out. guy is out but then his guy headed to second turns around and heads back to first. so i threw the ball to 2nd to get the other out but it didn't give him an out. then he was allowed to go back to first and i only ended up getting 1 of the outs. this makes no sense!

i hit a couple homers, should've been a couple more! then in the bottom of the 9th i was up 6-5 with Romo coming into close shit down and the lead off batter, juan fucking pierre, takes me yard.

game predictably disconnected in the top of the 10th of a 6-6 game :(

lol the most homers juan pierre has ever had in a season was 3

when that went in the air I was like "no way....????"

it barely cleared the fence but that makes up for my fence hit earlier!

Top Bottom