• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

BigAT

Has EA said what they're going to do to fix Sim City? Seems like it's still a complete mess and everyone is pissed. They really need to find a solution that will be an Opiate for the masses.

eznark

Banned
I wonder if someone could write a greasemonkey script that automatically puts a word, say Opiate, into every post you make using the tag?

I once had a job where I knew the CEO was reading all the emails that contained his name, so I wrote his name in white font in my email signature.

Smokey

The show shameball classic got underway yesterday: marlins v astros

Pheeniks crushed me in the first inning and hit a grand slam :(. Stayed 4-0 until maybe the 6th inning and I got on the board with a homer. I hit another homer later and was up by 1, 5-4 in the 8th.Then I didn't pay attention to the reliever I put in (was doing a lot of pinch hitting) and the guy on the mound had some terrible pitches available. Phee scored 2 runs including the walk off and game 1 of the shameball classic went to Phee :(

I was on wireless by the way. Outside of a few jerky animations it was fine.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rinsler, we match up next. With your trip coming up, what's your schedule look like for the next few days until you leave? I won't be around Friday night, that's the only day I'm restricted.

rinse82

Rinsler, we match up next. With your trip coming up, what's your schedule look like for the next few days until you leave? I won't be around Friday night, that's the only day I'm restricted.

Don't think we'll have an issue. We pretty much have all day Saturday and during the day on Sunday to get it in.

My flight leaves at 8 PM ET on Sunday.

Is Trasher still banned?

Trasher, if you can see this, I can play between 6-8pm Eastern tonight. Have one of your lackeys post here if you can make it and what time would be best for you.

eznark

Banned
images

Nightz

Well since I couldn't get into SimCity last night, I played some Tomb Raider and 1 exhibition game of The Show. First 30 minutes of TR was pretty good. And I like MLB so far, though I have no idea what the base running controls are.

eznark

Banned
AFC South - Luke
AFC North - Ram
AFC East - LJ
NFC South - DM
NFC East - CB
NFC West - Wellington

How is DM on the trade council? He is barely in the league.

Well since I couldn't get into SimCity last night, I played some Tomb Raider and 1 exhibition game of The Show. First 30 minutes of TR was pretty good. And I like MLB so far, though I have no idea what the base running controls are.

tomb raider is effin awesome. Love it so far

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Yeah guys, back off Rinsler. He really spread me out and tore me up like a sheet in a tornado.

His team is excellent

I'm tired of this drafting issue. I've never had a decent pick past round 3 yet half the league manage to grab starters in later rounds. Why don't we even the playfield on this?

Mrbob

Loool, now no one can claim the city I was working on in Josh Freeman is fat because of the crash. I can't even get back to it. Thank god for EA servers saving the city.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm tired of this drafting issue. I've never had a decent pick past round 3 yet half the league manage to grab starters in later rounds. Why don't we even the playfield on this?

I'm sure he was joking. Rinse had a ton of picks in the first round in the first pair of drafts.

Top Bottom