• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

daw840

Yeah. Idk what the hell was up with me on that one. I couldn't do anything right. Oh well. I passed a graded exam today at work so maybe my mind is shot or something.

Ramirez

I'm not excited about overpaying a one trick pony but yeah, give me them plays

Yea, I've never been too high on Wallace. I mean he gives you an amazing deep threat, but that's it. He drops too many passes, and I still remember him being completely lost in the hurry up in our SB against the Packers, lol.

I mean it's hard not to get excited about big play making ability like this though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbGfStuLohY&t=2m40s

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Wellie. Looks like I may have slowed down the almighty Sanford a little bit.

GG. Yeah, your linebackers were all over me. What a fucking barn burner of a game. I was royally pissed off when your DT came through on touch on that 4th down, and the 3rd down in which Leopard caught it then dropped it. Ugh.

Time for me to face off with Zuzek.

Mrbob

Damnit, I should have taken him like I planned!

homer-simpson-doh.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Raiders announced they released WR Darrius Heyward-Bey, DB Michael Huff and DE David Tollefson; and re-signed DB Phillip Adams.

Your speed guys rors!

Rorschach

Only DHB is. My 4th stringer oh noes!!!

Anyway, this is great. Finally some more play time for the receivers that can actually run routes. Gonna miss Huff. Dude played corner for us when he didn't have to and he did a pretty good job all things considered. He was the best corner on the roster lol

Sokantish

Only DHB is. My 4th stringer oh noes!!!

Anyway, this is great. Finally some more play time for the receivers that can actually run routes. Gonna miss Huff. Dude played corner for us when he didn't have to and he did a pretty good job all things considered. He was the best corner on the roster lol
Yeah, Huff is the only one I'll miss

Rorschach

What the flying fuck? Another Sleeping Dogs update and it's 1.3 gigs? This has to be the most updated single player game ever. I think it's been like 20 gigs worth of downloads since I got it. And I haven't even played it yet! Every time I want to play it, it won't let me because of an update!

Top Bottom