• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

BigAT

What the flying fuck? Another Sleeping Dogs update and it's 1.3 gigs? This has to be the most updated single player game ever. I think it's been like 20 gigs worth of downloads since I got it. And I haven't even played it yet! Every time I want to play it, it won't let me because of an update!

I think it's for DLC I don't even own? Fucking stupid.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The 2009 NFL Draft:

7 - DHB
10 - Crabtree
19 - Maclin
22 - Harvin
29 - Nicks
30 - Britt
84 - Wallace
127 - Collie
140 - Knox
232 - Edelman

Awesome WR draft.

Rorschach

The 2009 NFL Draft:

7 - DHB
10 - Crabtree
19 - Maclin
22 - Harvin
29 - Nicks
30 - Britt
84 - Wallace
127 - Collie
140 - Knox
232 - Edelman

Awesome WR draft.
7- Amazing
10- Meh 'til last season. We'll see how it goes.
19- He's aiight
22- Gives me headaches.
29- Good even though he runs the wrong route one third of the time!
30- could never get healthy mentally or physically
84- cray
127 - Concussed
140- Peanut
232- Brittle

Bunch of injury prone psychos. Not good.

Rorschach

6UdVbFZ.jpg

[edit]I'm on Carcassone. When you guys want to go send me an invite. I forgot it's up to 5! We should all get it!

I just went through the tutorial, sort of confused but I kinda get it. I'm going to hit the shower and I can try one when I'm back in 10 min

i kind of get it,but i hate my color and i need the black one, im colorblind and couldnt tell the difference between me and rors guys

eznark

Banned
Hey Bob, ENJOY!!

Bears sign OT Jermon Bushrod (5 years, $36M; $17.7M guaranteed): Z- Grade
I can't take this signing seriously, so I'm not grading it seriously either. The fact that the Bears think they're actually upgrading J'Marcus Webb at left tackle by obtaining Jermon Bushrod is an absolute joke. In fact, I really don't think the front office has watched a second of Bushrod's tape.

Bushrod allowed tons of pressures every week. The reason his sack total was so low was because Drew Brees released the ball so quickly. Bushrod's sack numbers will increase exponentially as he's trying to block for Jay Cutler. That means Cutler will likely miss multiple games due to injury yet again. The Bears would be better off with Webb manning the blind-side position again. I find it so ridiculous that an NFL front office would pay so much money to a pedestrian player.

LJ11

I've blasted Bushrod plenty of times, that's the best "play" he's ever made however. Guy is trash, what in the world are the Bears thinking.

That one Niners mongoloid with the Harbaugh avatar was praising the dude in the NFL thread, crediting the OL for Brees' success. Dude needs to stick to writing Final Fantasy fan fic. Get your house in order FMT.

eznark

Banned
I've blasted Bushrod plenty of times, that's the best "play" he's ever made however. Guy is trash, what in the world are the Bears thinking.

That one Niners mongoloid with the Harbaugh avatar was praising the dude in the NFL thread, crediting the OL for Brees' success. Dude needs to stick to writing Final Fantasy fan fic. Get your house in order FMT.

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahah

BigAT

Dammit, just start posting in the thread again. Fuck ari.

eznark

Banned
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Miscellaneous-Issues/Traffic-quot-AI-quot-This-is-why-services-and-traffic-are-broken/m-p/737060#U737060%5B

SimCity is a broken, bullshit mess build on lies and DRM.

Top Bottom