• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

BigAT

GG CB. I don't know what Eli did to my offensive line that caused them to be angry enough to let every lineman through the entire game. It was clear they certainly had no intention of trying to block anyone.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG. That pick before the half changed the momentum. Even though I was up you were driving and that really helped. It was probably the best user pick 6 I had all year.

Mrbob

Whew, I got away with a big mistake that game. Was driving down the field to go up 14 to 0 early, and then my rookie WR fumbles the ball at the 5 and it gets returned 95 yards for a TD. That was a game changing play. Feel lucky to pull that one out after that.

I hate rain games. :x

Edit: Aww crap I didn't realize Tillman got hurt in the simmed week. Out 5 more weeks. :(

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Dm should just get himself banned from gaf and also forget him AIM password. Nothing would change from how it is now!

Birdman02

Bitch, I returned a INT for 100+yds...Who the fuck is M. Jenkins?!

I don't know how Jenkins got POTW. Sure, he had an 80+ yd TAINT, but the game was basically already decided when that happened. I don't think he really did much else in the game.

Zep

Banned
Fumbles fumbles fumbles...GG DCX. Turnovers returned for TDs were the killer.

And I see Ware has this year left and doesn't wanna re-sign..hm.

Farming for XP against the CPU. Pathetic.

yeah, my 4th string RE is going to set the world on fire with that extra 500 XP he got! the only one who got any decent XP was mcfadden.... a person who i have nothing to spend on except catching (and i don't throw to him much anyways)

don't worry princess, after what i do to you in a few weeks i'll never need XP again! actually i don't need it now.... unless my starting defense drops like a rock!

Nightz

So I was looking at the stats and it says that Mike Wallace has 16 receptions, 366 yards and 7 TDs. In one game played. Is that true? lol

So I was looking at the stats and it says that Mike Wallace has 16 receptions, 366 yards and 7 TDs. In one game played. Is that true? lol

No. The game doesn't calculate games played right sometimes. Near the end of last season it said LMJ played in 4 games and was averaging like 350 rush ypg

bluemax

Banned
No. The game doesn't calculate games played right sometimes. Near the end of last season it said LMJ played in 4 games and was averaging like 350 rush ypg

It did the same thing with Kenny Timm's receiving stats. And for some reason Chris Clemons didn't show up in the league leaders for sacks despite being #2 in the NFC.

I asked about it at my interview, they said it was an issue with the third party company that hosts the databases and handles the website.

If there's one thing I've learned from living in LA it's that might and maybe are a lame way of saying no.

what about "like"? when you are at work tomorrow socializing or talking to friends later, just listen for the word "like". it drives me fucking crazy when i do it but at the same time it is funny. why can't people speak without using like in every sentence?

McNei1y

GCQ, I can play tomorrow (Tuesday) but my time is weird. I've got some work function from 7-9pm EST so if you want to play late, it'll have to be between 9:30-11:30ish.

bluemax

Banned
what about "like"? when you are at work tomorrow socializing or talking to friends later, just listen for the word "like". it drives me fucking crazy when i do it but at the same time it is funny. why can't people speak without using like in every sentence?

Like is a throwaway word that people use when they are having trouble bridging thoughts. Basically is a similarly useless word.

McNei1y

Wait god of war ascension releases today? Bf3 end game too? Sc2 expansion? fuuuuuuuuuuu

I'm glad I bought the premium deal for BF3 so I don't have to pay for End Game. I might purchase Heart of the Swarm today... not sure though.

Which reminds me, I've never finished SC2's single player in the 2-3 years I've had it. I played maybe four missions when my internet was down. Then when the internet came back up, I realized none of my progress for achievements or anything was recorded because I was offline. So I just shrugged it off and played 2v2s.

Smokey

I've never played sc2!

But I did play a round of end game before work this morning. Lots of jumps around for dirt bikes and parachuting tanks is always fun.

eznark

Banned
I'm going to wait and hope End Game is one of the free games from EA for selling me that rape simulator.

Anyone else feel like there is basically no buzz for HoTS?

McNei1y

I'm going to wait and hope End Game is one of the free games from EA for selling me that rape simulator.

Anyone else feel like there is basically no buzz for HoTS?

What do you mean? There was that awesome trailer a month ago!

I honestly haven't seen any advertisement or news stories except for discussions here and there on forums.

Top Bottom