• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
It's official, Denard Robinson has been voted by fans as the cover champion of EA Sports NCAA Football '14.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

LukeSmith

That's a nice parting gift for Denard since his career is completely over, now.

I wonder if this means that NCAA will only work 3 out of 4 times you put it into your Xbox

eznark

Banned
Picked up StarCraft, I had no idea it was only $40. Nice! Also the guy started to give me a poster then looked up and was like "yeah, you don't look like the gaming poster type."

What a great compliment! GameStop gets a gold star today.

eznark

Banned
I probably won't play at all tonight, I have to watch USA beat up on some undocumented workers.

See, I can be politically correct!

eznark

Banned
Yeah HOTS is the official Madden League Game We Won't Play Together But All Own for March

Can't sell it anywhere so it's the game we will all own but never play together, like Dota.

Fuck you dota elitists!!

And really I bought it as much for the campaign as anything. I really enjoyed the campaign in SCII. I also had some funny co-op games with Bob that were just a total trainwreck.

McNei1y

Yeah HOTS is the official Madden League Game We Won't Play Together But All Own for March

eyvNG.gif

I can't wait to not play with you guys!

Also, we still haven't done our Madden GAF Dota night. It looks like we're right on time to pretend like we're going to schedule a night.

Mrbob

How many of you have had wild passes in the rain?

Last nights game was weird. I felt like I was getting HFA'd at home. That stupid red zone fumble returned for a TD, and I also had 4 passes to wide open receivers that shot way over their heads. I couldn't figure it out except to blame the rain? I did get lucky two of those didn't get picked off. Plus I had a couple times where I stepped up in the pocket and got "stuck" to my oline. Took a couple sacks on plays where wide receivers broke open but I couldn't do anything because Myers was stuck like a magnet unable to function. I have to be careful about stepping up I guess.

LukeSmith

Actually, I played a co-op game with Bob, too. I'd probably do stuff like that with Gaffers till I was something other than pure fucking shit at the game.

Luke : StarCraft :: Livewire : Madden/DOTA

Mrbob

You're lucky. I don't know what it is with the weather but I have played a ton of home rain games. I hate them. :x

Edit: I can't carry shit! I suck at SC2 as well.

eznark

Banned
Fuck, a bar that I once went to 543 straight days is closing. Sold out to a fucking trendy developer. I need to get home, this is a tragedy.

Sanjuro

Fuck, a bar that I once went to 543 straight days is closing. Sold out to a fucking trendy developer. I need to get home, this is a tragedy.

Which bar is this?

I've never found a place where I could do that. Everything keeps drifting in the trendy/annoying direction.

eznark

Banned
A bar in Milwaukee. I knew everyone who worked there and the owner. They let in underage girls and I got to drink for free. It was a paradise.

I went to Roggie's there in Brighton about 5 times a week. I definitely went there every day of the three summers I was in Boston. When I find a place I like to drink I stick to it. In Boston it was Roggie's and Sports Depot on Sunday's.

I tried to do it at Mary Anne's but that place was too scummy even for me.

Sanjuro

I live next to a huge fishing town. They took down one of the ancient establishments which provided the access to drugs/sex/booze to them, and the clientele sort of migrated to another pub near me. Actually made for a pretty diverse bunch. Problem is, on weekend nights it turns into the ultimate college dude-bro bar somehow. Same problem with the underage as your place, but they are all guys who want to fight.

Been going to another pub pretty consistently, just haven't hit that "know everyone" stride. Probably need to get closer again to the city.

I'm currently at work. How does at or around 5 central sound?

Maybe if we can do exactly that time. Bruins.

eznark

Banned
I live next to a huge fishing town. They took down one of the ancient establishments which provided the access to drugs/sex/booze to them, and the clientele sort of migrated to another pub near me. Actually made for a pretty diverse bunch. Problem is, on weekend nights it turns into the ultimate college dude-bro bar somehow. Same problem with the underage as your place, but they are all guys who want to fight.

Been going to another pub pretty consistently, just haven't hit that "know everyone" stride. Probably need to get closer again to the city.

You aren't in Marblehead are you? There was a really, really cool pier bar there that I went to as often as possible.

Mrbob

Drizzle, you have to let me know why you let this RT go to free agency. Dude is a beast and it seems like I'm getting 5K XP every week. Been pumping up already really good blocking stats.

Top Bottom