• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Ramirez

Jets @ Bills
Ravens @ Packers
Buccs @ Vikings
Chiefs @ Raiders
Broncos @ Titans (auto pilot)

So technically only 4 games left, but one of them has DM in it.

The advance is tomorrow night EZ.

LJ11

Saw ez giving props to Joique Bell.

Love that dude, guy is always on the wrong team in terms of depth, finally gets on a team with no depth and they go out sign a back. No faith, bad luck, hopefully he gets a shot.

eznark

Banned
I think he signed a $650k tender today. Idiotic. Guy is massively undervaluing himself. He'll be buried behind two worse backs in Detroit.

FMT, can you set the Titans to auto pilot when you get the chance so I can play?

EZ, the trade didn't go through. So I guess as soon as this thing advances we have to make the trade before either of us play our game

Actually, we can do it now because neither if us had played a game this week. I'll send you the trade offer

And I've been praising Joquie Bell all year. I feel bad for him because he has to play for an awful coaching staff and one of the worst running schemes in the nfl. But I love when he is on the field

Who is your NFL team?

Only 5 left, c'mon boys!

I'm actually an Eagles fan but I'm not going to bother playing CB for them. However, I love CJ Spiller due to his time in Clemson and so I'd be completely happy with the Bills. Also, they'll probably draft a running qb this year so it'll be even more perfect.

edit: Just realized I posted twice in a row. Come on, this thread doesn't move fast enough anymore!

I'm actually an Eagles fan but I'm not going to bother playing CB for them. However, I love CJ Spiller due to his time in Clemson and so I'd be completely happy with the Bills. Also, they'll probably draft a running qb this year so it'll be even more perfect.

edit: Just realized I posted twice in a row. Come on, this thread doesn't move fast enough anymore!
lol you won't snatch the Bills from LJ

mostly cause I thought some people have a hold on certain teams due to seniority

DCX

DCX

Lol i wouldn't bother playing LJ for the Bills either

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

You wouldnt be allowed to anyway since FMT sold me the Eagles for life in turn for my allegiance to PS3 league. Shrewd moves!

LJ11

I honestly thought LJ had the Bills because he lost the head to head matchup for another team.

I'm playing FMT next season for the Niners!

If it makes you feel better I love CJ, and I used him incredibly well last year when he wasn't hurt, runner up in MVP race.

Haven't worked the ball to him as much as I want the first 3 games, too many new toys. But I'm going back to Baker and CJ all day every day the rest of the season.

BigAT

I picked it up. I've only played the campaign so far, but so far so good. The surrounding characters aren't as good as in WoL, or very good at all, but the missions themselves are fun and well done. Pro-tip: build a macro hatch in every mission.

Mrbob

How come there aren't any Heart of the Swarm reviews?

Blizzard doesn't offer "preview" reviews ahead of time like everyone else. Journalists received the final version of HoTS the same time we did.

At least the online servers actually function.

eznark

Banned
I'm playing through the tutorial stuff and it's fun. I literally never touched any other team than the Terrans in SCII so this is interesting.

I picked it up. I've only played the campaign so far, but so far so good. The surrounding characters aren't as good as in WoL, or very good at all, but the missions themselves are fun and well done. Pro-tip: build a macro hatch in every mission.

Yeah, I got really annoyed when I realized queens couldn't inject larva so I just started making multiple hatcheries off the bat.

BigAT

Yeah, I got really annoyed when I realized queens couldn't inject larva so I just started making multiple hatcheries off the bat.

Yeah, that was really weird. Do you know if they ever get an upgrade to learn inject? Also unfortunate that they never explain creep spreading in the tutorial stuff considering how important it is for Zerg.

Yeah, that was really weird. Do you know if they ever get an upgrade to learn inject? Also unfortunate that they never explain creep spreading in the tutorial stuff considering how important it is for Zerg.

Not sure. I'm only on my third planet (Zerus) now and haven't seen it yet.

daw840

If it Vance's tonight I can get my game in tomorrow between about 4 and 6 as I'm kid free then! Depends on who I play I guess.

I don't know Sokantish, if somebody stood me up for a Madden date twice I'd want to autopilot their ass.

And is there any reason it won't get done tonight?

If Bills-Jets and Chiefs-Raiders is scheduled for today, then yes it's advancing

I haven't looked far back so I don't know if either game did

Top Bottom