• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Sanjuro

Fuck this console. Entire thing froze McNeily. GG anyway.

Ran fairly smooth except for the bottom of the first. Couldn't see anything you were throwing.

McNei1y

Fuck this console. Entire thing froze McNeily. GG anyway.

Ran fairly smooth except for the bottom of the first. Couldn't see anything you were throwing.

Yea a fucking freeze!? I've never seen that before.

GG though. Definitely a fun game except for that first inning. I kind of like the no strike zone thing.

Sanjuro

Yea a fucking freeze!? I've never seen that before.

GG though. Definitely a fun game except for that first inning. I kind of like the no strike zone thing.

You get used to it. That was the first game I've played online, so need to still get over that hump.

Awesome game AZ. I had no answer for the draws but no huddle > running!!

I wish there was streaming for that one.

GG, buddy. Yeah I couldn't stop your passing game. I also got really conservative after I had a large lead because I didn't want to be a dick. I probably should've just tried to score and it would've probably milked more off the clock anyway. It's come back to bite me in the ass before and it happened again here.

Also, I never ran a draw. Well, I think I may have run it once. You're confusing the read option with the draw. That's why my qb got it sometimes and my hb got it other times.

eznark

Banned
GG, buddy. Yeah I couldn't stop your passing game. I also got really conservative after I had a large lead because I didn't want to be a dick. I probably should've just tried to score and it would've probably milked more off the clock anyway. It's come back to bite me in the ass before and it happened again here.

Also, I never ran a draw. Well, I think I may have run it once. You're confusing the read option with the draw. That's why my qb got it sometimes and my hb got it other times.

You only kept it once and I didn't want to sound accusatory by calling it a read option cosidering there were people who wanted it banned.

eznark

Banned
Pharaoh is a fucking tank. Dude demolished free running Matthews and Suggs. Also had him dead to rights in what I thought was basically the last play if the game to stuff him on third and he just waltzes around Hawk. Guy is amazing. Can't throw for shit though.

I wasn't complaining AZ, just making that clear.

Pharaoh is a fucking tank. Dude demolished free running Matthews and Suggs. Also had him dead to rights in what I thought was basically the last play if the game to stuff him on third and he just waltzes around Hawk. Guy is amazing. Can't throw for shit though.

Yeah he's a horrible passer. I should've traded up for Stacey Knight like CB did!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Seems like Crow mostly got the boot because multiple people were refusing to play him and he crossed the wrong people!
You'd better stop the love you save may be your own!
Darling, look both ways before you cross me
You're headed for the danger zone!

Rorschach

GG shake.

All my LBs and my starting HB injured and the rest of the team in cold streaks. Just the way I like it! :(

Who's my next opponent?

*checks*

FML

These last two games, all the INTs I throw get dropped... usually the opposite. And Cutler is cold to boot! I guess my opponents are cold? I know I'm gonna pay for this sooner or later.

Probably still balancing out from our first meeting last season. I used all my luck in that game! lol

I am just pissed at myself for giving up the punt return to start the game and that deep TD on your 1st offensive possession. Thought my FS was in position to make a play on the ball but he completely misses instead :( stick skills... how do they work?

Both picks i threw were my fault(though i thought my guy could fit the first one in there before the CB on the outside got there)

LukeSmith

Goldlion are you around for our game tonight?

can you gimme 30 to finish my practice quick??????

iverson-3-1.jpg

eznark

Banned
hey no i didnt brah

gg. that second inning and then the seventh to the end of the game was some crap.

Quick pitching to my pitcher then actually picking the guy off when I just wanted to get you off the mound?

Pathetic. You play with no honor.

Analog pitching is hard as fuck online.

Week 5

Next vance date: Saturday @ 8:45 pst

Games:

Jets @ Chiefs
Vikes @ Redskins
Eagles @ Bears
Bucs @ Panthers
Jags @ Patriots
Steelers @ Ravens
Rams @ Titans
Bengals @ Lions
Raiders @ Giants
Seahawks @ Saints
Broncos @ Colts
Chargers @ Cowboys
Cards @ 49ers
Texans @ Dolphins

NFC OPOTW: Jonathan Stewart (Panthers) - 26 car, 205 yards, 3 TD
NFC DPOTW: Frank Grimes "Grimey" (Falcons) - 2 tackles, 1 int, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: Javon Ringer (Broncos) - 17 car, 168 yards, 3 TD
AFC DPOTW: M. Giordano (Raiders) - 2 int, 1 TD

McNei1y

whoever I play this week, I'll play tomorrow. I'm gonna finish with a Diamond Dynasty game here and then pass the fuck out.

Pheenix, try out DD.

Top Bottom