• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

bluemax

Banned
I wish they'd just take some of the trash out of this forum in general. There are so many Saved by the Bell: The New Class posters

You gotta remember who is running the show around here. Normal, well adjusted people with actual social lives don't really comprise the moderator base on this forum.

Mrbob

i thought cheetah speed was still in?

You can click on it but it does nothing. Disabled due to "server issues".

This quote is a real gem from the Maxis blog:

I encourage you to go to the Test server so that we can expedite the timeframe in which this feature is brought back to the rest of our servers.

Thanks, Maxis. Let me beta test your final product some more.

BigAT

speaking of heart of the swarm, where's the cheapest place to grab that?

I don't know that it's on sale anywhere, I bought it off B.net for convenience.

GG Rors. Heated defensive battle in the first half, then I got some big plays in the second. You get MVP on that long Nicks touchdown off the slant for tackling/blocking your own player to start it.

GG Rors. Heated defensive battle in the first half, then I got some big plays in the second. You get MVP on that long Nicks touchdown off the slant for tackling/blocking your own player to start it.

I forgot I had a 35 dollar rebate card coming my way and it came today. I thought about putting it into Steam but I still have 15 dollars unspent there. Then I remembered I don't have it yet, how convenient!

Anyone feeling like HotS is a lot easier than WoL? I'm playing on Hard and while there were a couple missions in WoL that gave me some fits, I'm just steamrolling this one. Granted, I'm stronger with zerg than terran, but it still feels pretty easy. For reference, I'm already level 70 so I'm pretty sure I'm at the end.

Rorschach

Yess!!! I was out of position a lot. I also got snapped while switching defenders. :(

Mrbob

I think he just google searched for it and DMs old image came up. I like the comparison image made:

iTcxVyj.jpg

BigAT

Anyone feeling like HotS is a lot easier than WoL? I'm playing on Hard and while there were a couple missions in WoL that gave me some fits, I'm just steamrolling this one. Granted, I'm stronger with zerg than terran, but it still feels pretty easy. For reference, I'm already level 70 so I'm pretty sure I'm at the end.

I'm playing through on Hard and having a relatively easy time of it. I can't really compare it to WoL though, since I did that on Normal for the most part. Plus I'm significantly better at SCII now then I was when I did the Wings campaign.

Gg Luke. Kept getting myself out of position with those monster sacks from your linebacker and started to get trigger happy. And that was that!

LukeSmith

gg goldlion, can't believe I injured Peyton on his visit back to Indy

Wellie: I took the lid off of Gabe Dotson -- 1st career start 10 tackles 6 sacks FF

BigAT

I'll Carc. Although I'm not sure that I remember how to play. I haven't played in a while and when I did it was Carc: Hunters and Gatherers on Yucata.

Top Bottom