• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

i just saw the mastershake post. truly amazing, especially because it's heavy and that guy is some kind of retarded

does he even have a favorite football team

LukeSmith

Donny Moore ‏@Donny_Moore
Eagles new secondary - Cary Williams and Bradley Fletcher at corner and Pat Chung and Kenny Phillips at safety. Meh.

lololol

McNei1y

I wish they'd just take some of the trash out of this forum in general. There are so many Saved by the Bell: The New Class posters

:lol fucking classic

and shake spitting that truth. hell yeah! That dude is even a John Cena mark... that's just the worst kind of people.

Soka, when do you want to roll? I just got home from work!

If you're all playing HOTS then I guess I have to buy it.

Mrbob

ibmhXtGDKYQYXL.png

RPS :bow

McNei1y

I even messaged you that was going to happen lol. I was hoping you would say we could drop it. It was because of switching the ethernet from PS3 to 360. I forgot to fuck with the settings.

I'll give the points back at the beginning and such. You just wont have the interceptions.

Sokantish

I even messaged you that was going to happen lol. I was hoping you would say we could drop it. It was because of switching the ethernet from PS3 to 360. I forgot to fuck with the settings.

I'll give the points back at the beginning and such. You just wont have the interceptions.

Just invite me when you're ready, jerk. I figured as soon as I seen the first spike you were using wireless again or something

Who is Arthur and why do I keep seeing his name mentioned with SimChitty

Dude at Polygon who reviews games, people haven't liked him since RebelFM showed up.

McNei1y

Just invite me when you're ready, jerk. I figured as soon as I seen the first spike you were using wireless again or something

Well this is what I'm worried about. My settings were all the same except for the IP ones which was set to "Automatic" but the IP and everything was what I use when I do manual. So hopefully now that it's manual, it'll run.

Top Bottom