• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

McNei1y

So I think comcast is just shitting the bed. I checked the logs and it reads as if it pauses for a bit and fails to hear a response from the company.

But then again, I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Sokantish

eznark, McNeily is having a rough day. Stop being so mean to my good friend.

Okay McNeily might not be my good friend if he just simmed my game

Sokantish

Well lets see if I can still invite you to our game. I think you just made it so I have to play the CPU. We still had plenty of time to fix this, McNeily!

McNei1y

Well lets see if I can still invite you to our game. I think you just made it so I have to play the CPU. We still had plenty of time to fix this, McNeily!

Yeah, that's what it did.

But I don't think we had time. Tomorrow I had a work function that lasts all day (7am to 9pm) and will most likely be going out to celebrate St. Patricks Day. Saturday will probably be the same thing.

I'm going to call Comcast though. This is some shit.

eznark

Banned
I already clicked "Simulate" which I have no idea what that means.

That doesn't even make sense. At least try to make the insult work in the scenario.

You tried and failed to engorge your member with blood allowing for vaginal insertion.

So she assured you then went and got a deep dicking from your roommate.

It's not complicated buddy.

Sokantish

Yeah, that's what it did.

But I don't think we had time. Tomorrow I had a work function that lasts all day (7am to 9pm) and will most likely be going out to celebrate St. Patricks Day. Saturday will probably be the same thing.

I'm going to call Comcast though. This is some shit.

I won't run it up on the CPU, pal.

McNei1y

That's awesome. What set up are you using to pitch and hit? I'm all analog but I think that might not be tenable online.

Meter for pitching
Classic with the zone thingy for hitting

Meter is still kind of messed up but I feel like I can locate my pitches better than the other three.

That's awesome. What set up are you using to pitch and hit? I'm all analog but I think that might not be tenable online.

I use analog to pitch but I'm seriously thinking about the buttons. I kind of like the ability to be super precise with it but too many times my pitch ends up nowhere near where I want it

Like the pitches that are waaaay out of the zone are not ones I intend, usually

Smokey

From the NPD thread:

beastmodetoinfinity.gif

holy fuck lol

GG FMT. Our games are always fun until your defense decides to take over.

gg brotha. yeah that was a close one going into the half. i was the benefactor of some good punt return situations that got me those FG's before the end of the half and gave me a little cushion. mcfadden had his first fumble of the year but did have a pretty good running game. bass was torching me though :(

McNei1y

So just got off the phone with Comcast. They did some shit to my internet from their end. I wonder if this shit will stop being a bitch.

Colasante

gg brotha. yeah that was a close one going into the half. i was the benefactor of some good punt return situations that got me those FG's before the end of the half and gave me a little cushion. mcfadden had his first fumble of the year but did have a pretty good running game. bass was torching me though :(

Unless you had a change in the offensive line this year, I think you were better with LaMichael James than McFadden. James tore me up last year, while McFadden has still destroyed me, but less so.

Unless you had a change in the offensive line this year, I think you were better with LaMichael James than McFadden. James tore me up last year, while McFadden has still destroyed me, but less so.

well with LMJ if i get in open space it's over. the problem is i can't really run up the middle much with him, whereas with mcfadden i can go up the middle and truck stick is good in the open field.

LMJ had 4 rushes for 9 yards in this game :(

Mrbob

I love how Nintendo fans are moving the goal posts, crowing about outselling Vita on a monthly basis. Ignoring the fact Wii U is posting worse than PS3 launch numbers at 599 US DOLLARS.

Why did I buy this bomba system? :(

Should have waited for the return of the king.

eznark

Banned
Nintendo shoul be crowing about a 40% monthly increase.

Comparing an entertainment product that launched in 2006 to one that launched in 2012 1:1 is roughly as retardedly mongoloid as it gets. It was literally a different world.

Mrbob

Because you need the X game, that's why I bought it at least.

I was going to buy it for Monster Hunter but then I played the Wii U demo and decided the game sucked. :x

i have been pretty entertained by simcity. i don't own the game, but just reading about fuckup after fuckup is funny

It's more entertaining than playing the game. Playing the game makes you sad. Probably better that nothing works so no one can find out how badly Maxis screwed up.

Top Bottom