• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

DCX

DCX
DCX, I should be able to play tonight after the advance.

tumblr_mihjwuykVP1rlefg7o1_400.jpg

GG, Ram. Noticed right after the extra point that I should've gone for two. No idea why I forgot, especially since I told myself on that drive that if I made it, I need to go for two. Completely boneheaded on my part.

Splat, I'm not going to be able to go until tomorrow since we're about to watch a movie over here.

GG fmt. left way too many dudes on base

there were some lulz in that game

I wonder how much you were shitting your pants with Stanton at bat with 2 on and down 2. Too bad I couldn't homer with him :(

Birdman02

I'm strongly considering retiring from SC2. I'm 3-0 on NA and 1-0 on EU (when NA was having log in issues). It can only go downhill from here.

I don't quite understand your logic on refusing to get HOTS.

protest. i just don't see how a couple minor additions = $40. there is absolutely no reason that starcraft II shouldn't have been a gigantic game that included all this shit from day 1. instead, they milk it to death and when the starcraft II "trilogy" or whatever you want to call it is through you will have paid $140 for the game. then again i buy madden every year so maybe i'm just not much of a starcraft fan to swallow that type of bullshit whereas i love football and will put up with it. oh well!

eznark

Banned
It blows my mind that you skipped out on gems like Throne of Bhall and Lord of Destruction. You're missing out. Some content is worth paying for.

You realize it's not a couple of minor additions right? It's a whole new campaign.

It blows my mind that you skipped out on gems like Throne of Bhall and Lord of Destruction. You're missing out. Some content is worth paying for.

You realize it's not a couple of minor additions right? It's a whole new campaign.

idk maybe i'll finish up starcraft 2 and buy it. i just think it's shitty that it takes 10 years for starcraft 2 to come out and they divide it up in this manner

Sokantish

I hate that they're STILL releasing World of Warcraft. It's like, come on guys. Seriously? It's been almost 10 years and they still haven't released the full game.

Ramirez

GG, Ram. Noticed right after the extra point that I should've gone for two. No idea why I forgot, especially since I told myself on that drive that if I made it, I need to go for two. Completely boneheaded on my part.

Splat, I'm not going to be able to go until tomorrow since we're about to watch a movie over here.

Thanks for the win bro, I was toast!

Top Bottom