• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I couldn't give two shits about soccer but the USA men's team is playing in the snow and it looks fucking cool.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Anyone want to play me on PS3 right now? I'm borrowing my brothers PS3 and just bought a copy of Madden. I'm already 12-10 and have my groove after two days of playing.

GT is shaolinfingers Ready to play anytime the next 3 hours or so.

Anyone want to play me on PS3 right now? I'm borrowing my brothers PS3 and just bought a copy of Madden. I'm already 12-10 and have my groove after two days of playing.

i don't know of anyone here that has it on ps3

p.s.

anyone want to play some sonic team racing?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

You are gonna have a hard time finding anyone to play on PS3

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
i don't know of anyone here that has it on ps3

p.s.

anyone want to play some sonic team racing?

You are gonna have a hard time finding anyone to play on PS3

Damn. :( The PS3 lack of community for pretty much most online games is really its biggest flaw IMO. Its going to be really interesting seeing where the Madden userbase goes nextgen.

My 360 has been broken for awhile and I'm just getting back into console gaming after being out for about a year.

rinse82

On my way home, about 30 minutes from home, boss wanted to grab drinks. I have to stop by my neighbors for a bit too. You can beat me after that or sometime tomorrow night, ill be around much earlier. Your choice.

Send a note when youre home and we'll see.

I'll be out tomorrow watching ncaa but will be around late night.

Edit: lets do it tomorrow, what are your available windows?

Ferny

Hey Az, I wasn't sure if we were still on for Friday night since I hadn't heard anything about it but im free pretty much all day tomorrow if you are. Just let me know.

Mrbob

What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger.

Welcome back!

So you believe in the Drowned God? I forgot season 3 starts again soon. Book 3 is the peak of the series so far. So damn good. Without spoiling anything, I'm really interested in seeing how viewership reacts to RW (don't google this if you don't know unless you truly want a big event spoiled). It was one of the times in reading a book I literally said "Holy shit" after the events were all finished. I wouldn't be surprised if this is how part one of season three ends.

eznark

Banned
That plus the epilogue were the worst decisions I think I've ever seen a series writer make. Still hasn't recovered, though the end of the second most recent book starts to make up for it.

I'm really looking forward to it though since the tv show has been so much better than the books. Maybe they figured out a way to make it (specifically the epilogue) less shit.

Top Bottom