• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

bluemax

Banned
Well that sucked. I forgot to press A on a Jet sweep on the opening play and TJack fumbled which led to a Wellie TD which ended up being the difference in the game.

At least I kept the mighty Sanford under 100 yards rushing.

Gg blue. Defensive battle.

Both of our pass rushes were getting home like crazy. And fuck your TE Jones.

Jamaul Garcia can suck a dick. I had people open for TDs both times he got me.

bluemax

Banned
Did you lose or not? I need you to lose more

He won 21-13. I handed him 7 points to start the game and then settled for FGs in the RZ twice. Then with 25 seconds to go inside the 20 I threw a pick to end it.

Also, Wellie the reason my TE got so many yards is because it looked like you were doing an all out blitz with all your LBers on every first down and since you were so worried about Timm on the outside it gave Jones the entire middle of the field for free.

I almost had a TD out of it at the end with a similar play to Doug Baldwin out of the slot.

Hey Az, I wasn't sure if we were still on for Friday night since I hadn't heard anything about it but im free pretty much all day tomorrow if you are. Just let me know.

No worries man. I know you said it wouldn't be until late last night, so when I hadn't heard anything by 2am, I just went to sleep. I should be home in about an hour and we can play then.

Mrbob

I watched the Dust Pax panel, the developer and writer seemed really cool. I'll have to pick up this furry simulator when it comes out on steam.

Mrbob

I distinctly remember a season in Madden 12 where you finished 7-9 and lost the division to an 8-8 team. Not much better! To make matters worse, I believe that 8-8 team was a community team.

LJ11

I watched the Dust Pax panel, the developer and writer seemed really cool. I'll have to pick up this furry simulator when it comes out on steam.

When the game was first shown I totally wrote it off, hated the art. Played the demo, couldn't get a good feel for it, but still picked it up during the year end Live sale. Started playing it last week and it's pretty good, a bit easy but you can switch to any difficulty after you've started. Definitely worth a play through.

Rorschach

rors on blast

pfft I created the GAFdraft. It's just that the thread isn't what it once was and half the fans are completely illogical. The shit we used to make fun of the media for perpetuating is now regurgitated as the foundation of most of the philosophies and arguments in the thread. I don't really mind the off-topic flaring that much, but when it comes to football, the thread is now mostly -isms and catch phrases. I stick around because of some of the posters I like in there, but I don't really participate that much anymore. I have been tearing down some of the stupidity, though! Trying to guide it a little (through ridicule! :p) when it veers too much off course and into NBA thread territory. Just like back in the days when I USED TO PLAY FOOTBALL and I would guide my team to victory through my play.

BigAT

pfft I created the GAFdraft. It's just that the thread isn't what it once was and half the fans are completely illogical. The shit we used to make fun of the media for perpetuating is now regurgitated as the foundation of most of the philosophies and arguments in the thread. I don't really mind the off-topic flaring that much, but when it comes to football, the thread is now mostly -isms and catch phrases. I stick around because of some of the posters I like in there, but I don't really participate that much anymore. I have been tearing down some of the stupidity, though! Trying to guide it a little (through ridicule! :p) when it veers too much off course and into NBA thread territory. Just like back in the days when I USED TO PLAY FOOTBALL and I would guide my team to victory through my play.

Sounds like the weak will and quitter attitude of someone that hasn't PLAYED THE GAME.

bluemax

Banned

What you don't like that guys like bionic and Squicken with their sub Rick Reilly level analysis and joke posts dominate that thread?

The fact that more people ask for a useless poster like Snesfreak back than LJ is really all you need to know.

Honestly the only main sports thread on gaf not dominated by the idiocy of the masses is the college football one.

What you don't like that guys like bionic and Squicken with their sub Rick Reilly level analysis and joke posts dominate that thread?

The fact that more people ask for a useless poster like Snesfreak back than LJ is really all you need to know.

Honestly the only main sports thread on gaf not dominated by the idiocy of the masses is the college football one.

you mean to tell me you don't like reading konex stan for kobe?

too bad college football is a homeless mans NFL

LukeSmith

This is really -- and probably will be for the foreseeable future -- the only thread/Community I interact with regularly on GAF. Signal to noise ratio is pretty tolerable and mostly everyone here has and will be around for a long time

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well that sucked. I forgot to press A on a Jet sweep on the opening play and TJack fumbled which led to a Wellie TD which ended up being the difference in the game.

At least I kept the mighty Sanford under 100 yards rushing.

Jamaul Garcia can suck a dick. I had people open for TDs both times he got me.

He won 21-13. I handed him 7 points to start the game and then settled for FGs in the RZ twice. Then with 25 seconds to go inside the 20 I threw a pick to end it.

Also, Wellie the reason my TE got so many yards is because it looked like you were doing an all out blitz with all your LBers on every first down and since you were so worried about Timm on the outside it gave Jones the entire middle of the field for free.

I almost had a TD out of it at the end with a similar play to Doug Baldwin out of the slot.

Yeah I got really lucky all game. Garcia bailed me out.

Preach, brother.

edit----

holy shit sim city is so much fun!!!

With half the speed and talent!

I'd take that over running backs that can no longer put their heads down to get extra yardage, or defensive linemen who aren't allowed to do anything more than blow on the quarterback without fear of getting penalized, or defensive backs who can't even touch the receivers without getting a PI. But that's just me.

I'd take that over running backs that can no longer put their heads down to get extra yardage, or defensive linemen who aren't allowed to do anything more than blow on the quarterback without fear of getting penalized, or defensive backs who can't even touch the receivers without getting a PI. But that's just me.

Why wasn't a pi called on the ravens in the sb then :(

1st city was a huge failure... Oh well. I thought cheetah speed was still disabled but i had it in my private game.

We inch ever closer to a madden gaf region!

Top Bottom