• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

LukeSmith

bricklaying_dest.jpg

Mrbob

Sorry to those who took the Badgers deep! I didn't take them far because I knew at least one game their shooting would let them down. It just had to happen right away.

god damn, they are riding this dood henderson's dick hard

Yeah he took like, what, 30 shots? And hit around 6 of them.

eznark

Banned
He played terribly for the vast majority of the game and is the sole reason Wisconsin was still in the game with 2 minutes left despite missing 44 shots. He's hot garbage. I hope he gets hit by a fucking bus and is sent colliding into a homeless dude and contracts that guys aids.

20130228136201998132529.gif

Mrbob

This Henderson dude reminds of Ramirez. He sucks most of the game, gets a couple lucky plays to bounce his way and thinks he is hot shit.

Mrbob

2-1 in significant games against you!

I was taking a shot back at Ramirez from his "I should have won!" comments last night. Even though he was about -100 in total yards for the game against me.

LukeSmith

2-1 in significant games against you!

I was taking a shot back at Ramirez from his "I should have won!" comments last night. Even though he was about -100 in total yards for the game against me.

You're 1-1 against me in Madden and 0-1 in games where I've played more than 5 games of Madden total.

You're awful. Entertaining, but awful

Mrbob

Why you gotta be so mean. :(

La Salle is destroying Kansas State right now. Very well could be 12 vs 13 in the next round. This regional bracket is getting slightly busted.

Ramirez

This Henderson dude reminds of Ramirez. He sucks most of the game, gets a couple lucky plays to bounce his way and thinks he is hot shit.

Lol, you're garbage. I'm an almost pass exclusive offense, of course I'm going to struggle in rain/wind. You didn't complete shit that wasn't a drag, anything you threw deep was picked. You got a lucky ass busted coverage to set up a FG, give me a break.

eznark

Banned
I'm going to drown my sorrow in Need for Speed. Then I am going to just drown my sorrow in booze. Fuck I hope the hockey game is on directv tonight.

Mrbob

The AFC inferiority complex is lovely.

Lol, you're garbage. I'm an almost pass exclusive offense, of course I'm going to struggle in rain/wind. You didn't complete shit that wasn't a drag, anything you threw deep was picked. You got a lucky ass busted coverage to set up a FG, give me a break.

Well it is a good thing you freely admit you are terrible at making adjustments. You had my defense figured out, you say. Except when I punted the ball back to your 41 in a 14-14 tie with three minutes left, what happened? You went back 20 yards on three straight plays and punted the ball back to me at the two minute warning. You had it all figured out, with needing only about 25 yards to get into position to win the game ( I was down to one timeout ), and you couldn't get the job done.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Well it is a good thing you freely admit you are terrible at making adjustments. You had my defense figured out, you say. Except when I punted the ball back to your 41 in a 14-14 tie with three minutes left, what happened? You went back 20 yards on three straight plays and punted the ball back to me at the two minute warning. You had it all figured out, with needing only about 25 yards to get into position to win the game ( I was down to one timeout ), and you couldn't get the job done.

Did his punt go for negative yardage

eznark

Banned
I don't understand need for speed. I found a bunch of cars but when I press Y to jump into them I get taken to the store. What the fuck?

Ramirez

Got nano sacked on a PA, not much I could do after that except play for OT.

Ramirez

Is that why you ran 15 yards backwards with Rooflies on 3rd down to try and avoid Peppers? Dat nano.

It was like 3rd & fucking 20 on that play, and as Ez said, my tackles are garbage, so Peppers being back there all game was no surprise. His INT was bullshit though, dude covered 10 yards in 1 second and jumped 10 feet in the air. But, it's not like we all don't know how stupidly overrated DE's are in pass coverage in this game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
btw if anyone does fantasy baseball (or football really), I love the ESPN Fantasy Focus podcasts. Matthew Berry and Nate have great chemistry. I listen religiously.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm not accusing Bob of Nano blitzing, I'm just saying before I even had a chance to come out of the fake, I was sacked. My run game was actually the only productive part of my offense that game too, so it was pretty stupid.
You ran a play action on 3rd and 20? What did you expect to happen?

Top Bottom