• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Are you sure you did? The button was always there and you could press it, there just wouldn't be an actual speed increase

Yeah, I'm dumb. It was just llama speed and i wasn't paying attention. I just double clicked the arrow to "cheetah" speed and saw everything move faster and assumed :/

Colasante

Luke, my 360 froze. Play against the CPU and go nuts. I might have to stop playing if this shit with my Xbox keeps happening and ruining games.

bluemax

Banned
Yeah I got really lucky all game. Garcia bailed me out.

My full back just watched him run by on multiple plays. Disgraceful.

I was unsurprised after the game to see sacks against credited to Turbin and Collins.

Also, your LT got away with Murder on Irvin again. I swear every time I play you it feels like he's being held all game. The animation looks like a hold.

Ravens/jets - ?
browns/lions - sim?
bengals/pats - splat gonna play CPU since sanjuro is at pax... but when!?
cowboys/raiders - ? rors did you ever hear back from zep? ill set him to AP if not
jags/titans - played tonight?

Rorschach

[edit]Yeah, he got back to me, FMT. I can play late tonight or early tomorrow morning. He said he has a pretty open schedule these two days, so I'm hopeful we can get it in. Sunday morning is most likely.

we vancing tonight?

DCX

I think zep and I are playing tomorrow.

eznark

Banned
Squicken isn't that bad when he is trying to be serious.

I take personal offense to the disdain for the NFL thread. You guy can go fuck your high horse in the mouth.

Rorschach

What you don't like that guys like bionic and Squicken with their sub Rick Reilly level analysis and joke posts dominate that thread?

The fact that more people ask for a useless poster like Snesfreak back than LJ is really all you need to know.

Honestly the only main sports thread on gaf not dominated by the idiocy of the masses is the college football one.
That's because snes has his own chat and a weird little following.

You just hate bionic because the Steelers stomped that ass in the SB.

Squicken contributes more to the thread than takes away from it. He reads a lot of articles and is researched even if he comes to the wrong conclusions. And he's willing to listen to the other side. He actually seems like he enjoys learning about football and is willing to listen to people teach it. His total disdain for team loyalty sucks, but he's not taking away from the football discussion.

bluemax

Banned
That's because snes has his own chat and a weird little following.

You just hate bionic because the Steelers stomped that ass in the SB.

Squicken contributes more to the thread than takes away from it. He reads a lot of articles and is researched even if he comes to the wrong conclusions. And he's willing to listen to the other side. He actually seems like he enjoys learning about football and is willing to listen to people teach it. His total disdain for team loyalty sucks, but he's not taking away from the football discussion.

SNES irc channel is just him, chanhuk and jakncoke. No one of value.

I got sick of Squicken not being able to talk rationally about the Seahawks DBs. Guy reached shit heel levels of discussion where all he wanted to do was say some boring useless shit about Steroids without facts or evidence. Boring Rick Reilly level garbage. Maybe he's better now, maybe he's better about things that aren't the Seahawks. I don't really care to find out.

Top Bottom