• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
uwhockey32213.jpg

jesus it has been years since i've done this bad in a march madness pool. i think i've only won 1 or 2 march madness pools in my life (probably participated in 20-30) but i'm usually at least in it until the final four. this year i am officially done already. had the zags winning it and i seem to have just been decimated in every game of the 2nd round. oh well.... $20 down the drain!

in better news, i got my bioshock infinite pre-load steam code! my body is ready for monday night

GG Rinse. Sorry for that 4th and 10, I shouldve let the play clock run out and punt but I just hiked it. Didn't convert at least. That first TD of yours I felt like shouldve been a pick. Such a close game. I spike the ball in fg range for 0:00 on the clock. Got the spike off but just not in time. So close!

rinse82

GG Drizz, that was a great defensive ballgame.

I was an idiot for not running out of bounds on that play at the end of the half where I fumbled the ball, wouldve had at least 3 points there.

rinse82

GG Rinse. Sorry for that 4th and 10, I shouldve let the play clock run out and punt but I just hiked it. Didn't convert at least. That first TD of yours I felt like shouldve been a pick. Such a close game. I spike the ball in fg range for 0:00 on the clock. Got the spike off but just not in time. So close!

Yep, that pass gets picked off 9 times out of 10, I said 'oh shit' right after I threw it.

Hope I didn't take Cook out for that long, that was a rough hit

GG Drizz, that was a great defensive ballgame.

I was an idiot for not running out of bounds on that play at the end of the half where I fumbled the ball, wouldve had at least 3 points there.

If I waited on that last throw my guy wouldve gotten out of bounds, I just threw when he was open and it costs me the game. If my fucking TE just lined up next to my T I get that play off. Damn this game, he had to run opposite my HB for the spike formation and it took too long! That game was tons of fun at least. I love my offense this season, just not capitalizing enough.

Jared Cook Jr out 5 weeks. :(

Running 3 TE formations this season was fun while it lasted.

i suck soooo much dick at those races. how the fuck do you get top 3

also let me know if you liked battle cause battle was my favorite mario kart mode

Rorschach

Around now, but don't know if zep is available. Tomorrow morning is good for me too, though!

SNES irc channel is just him, chanhuk and jakncoke. No one of value.

I got sick of Squicken not being able to talk rationally about the Seahawks DBs. Guy reached shit heel levels of discussion where all he wanted to do was say some boring useless shit about Steroids without facts or evidence. Boring Rick Reilly level garbage. Maybe he's better now, maybe he's better about things that aren't the Seahawks. I don't really care to find out.

Well, maybe he'll like them more now that he's becoming a Seahawks fan.

also let me know if you liked battle cause battle was my favorite mario kart mode

battle mode was ok. i like to race though!

and if you aren't doing well, are you doing the following:

1. drifting as long as possible for maximum boost
2. doing flips/stunts on big jumps? you get a boost right after

i have also unlocked different settings for some of the vehicles. like for sonic i have the Genesis mod and it improves speed/accel/boost but decreases control. same with vyse and the Dreamcast mod!

i'm not sure how i got 2nd place with Football Manager. i got nightz with a rocket right at the end and then speed boosted through the finish line and must have passed up a few of the AI cause i went from 5th to 2nd

Nightz

Battle mode was alright. Maybe if the map was bigger/more open, I would have enjoyed it more. Racing is where it's at though.

so I am learning that once a ps3 controller decides to spazz at random times, that it will keep doing that...and you cant do shit about it!

whoa cool. I got picked up by washington in the rule 5 draft. fuck you kc, I dont have to fulfill shitty goals anymore!

eznark

Banned
So glad Butler and Gonzaga are out. Now as long as Louisville and Ohio State get butt fucked I can watch the tournament in peace.

Tune in at 8pm on ESPN to the selection show to see where the hottest hockey team in the country, your Wisconsin Badgers, are going to be seeded. Start out 1-7-2, end the season 25-5. If the NCAA hasn't raped Kerdelis to start the year this could have been one of the all time great college seasons. Suck a cock, college cartel.

BigAT

Tune in at 8pm on ESPN to the selection show to see where the hottest hockey team in the country, your Wisconsin Badgers, are going to be seeded. Start out 1-7-2, end the season 25-5. If the NCAA hasn't raped Kerdelis to start the year this could have been one of the all time great college seasons. Suck a cock, college cartel.

Cat%20falls%20asleep.gif

Did we advance yet?

GCQ I will be available after 7:30ish CT, or whenever the Heat finish winning 26 in a row over your lolcats

If tonight ain't good I'm good for other days too

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Doing a Pac-Man CE tournament right now at PAX. Always forget that this is the best game on the 360 console.

I placed top 20 on those leader boards at one point early on I believe. I got so angry and frustrated in doing so that I never touched it again. Fucking score attack games. I feel angry just typing this.

Top Bottom