• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

I wouldn't mind seeing Indiana join the B1G loser bros club. Tom Crean can suck it. Plus Jim Nance might be in tears once the clock hits double zeroes.

The only downside is Charles Barkley will be jacking it since he has been talking smack about the B1G since the tourney began.

Edit: Refs don't want Indiana to lose.

rinse82

I wouldn't mind seeing Indiana join the B1G loser bros club. Tom Crean can suck it. Plus Jim Nance might be in tears once the clock hits double zeroes.

The only downside is Charles Barkley will be jacking it since he has been talking smack about the B1G since the tourney began.

Edit: Refs don't want Indiana to lose.

Eat shit!

iO9uyKK0sQIzo.jpg

lulz

eznark

Banned
The ways in which my life has been negatively impacted by my WiiU purchase are truly staggering. It's a wonder I can drag myself out of bed in the morning.

Sokantish

It was halftime's fault. You had just enough time to score and all I could get was a FG. I don't know why I didn't go for two on my last TD, it didn't matter in the end at least.

Also not to sound like too much of a Ram but my dudes dropped like 5 INTs!

Sleeping Dogs is good. Really good. And looks amazing on PC :eek:

About time they made a fucking Chinese Grand Theft Auto!

Yeah it's pretty fun but after a while I quit doing some of the repetitive side quests (racing, gang busting, etc.)

I should actually continue it I forgot what the hell's happened, last thing I remembered
Ms. Chu went fucking crazy and butchered a bunch of dudes

Splat, I'm eating a burrito right now and then I'm going to play GCQ after the Heat game so I could go in like 90 minutes I think.

My brother. Who else is Asian in this league?

I know your real name because I've seen it online elsewhere and I wanted to say holy shit dude do you remember me from 10th grade

Then I remembered there's probably 100,000 of you

Yup, getting it for $5 made it all the sweeter. Some really great voice acting too (not all of it, but the best performances were very strong).

lol you got it during the great mistake too? I remember I stumbled upon it without seeing GAF first and then I wondered if that was a mistake and Bob confirmed for me it was

Top Bottom