• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

BigAT

lol you got it during the great mistake too? I remember I stumbled upon it without seeing GAF first and then I wondered if that was a mistake and Bob confirmed for me it was

It wasn't a mistake, GMG just had a crazy good deal for it around Christmas.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
someone explain how coins/allstar mode work in sonic for me.

Coins are just for the slots at the beginning of a race. All star mode is basically the mario kart star, except each character has a unique attack element to it.

Splat

Coins are just for the slots at the beginning of a race. All star mode is basically the mario kart star, except each character has a unique attack element to it.

So nothing you do affects if you get the allstar pickup or whatever?

LukeSmith

Drizzler!

F3298_Choking%201.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
(6:05:27 PM) TheColdOne33: oh man
(6:05:34 PM) TheColdOne33: FMT down a quick 10-0 to drizzler
(6:05:48 PM) Luke: oh man
(6:05:50 PM) TheColdOne33: chances drizzler wins are still like 5%
(6:05:52 PM) TheColdOne33: he will choke

(6:26:46 PM) TheColdOne33: FMT down 17-10 in the third
(6:26:53 PM) TheColdOne33: i bet he wins 24-20
(6:26:54 PM) Luke: lol wtf
(6:27:11 PM) TheColdOne33: he will get a TD then get a TD return off an interception
(6:27:12 PM) TheColdOne33: book it
(6:27:17 PM) Luke: haha
(6:30:13 PM) Luke: can the drizzler topple the giant?
(6:30:36 PM) TheColdOne33: doubt it!
(6:38:10 PM) TheColdOne33: LOL
(6:38:13 PM) TheColdOne33: 24-17 frenchie
(6:38:19 PM) Luke: LOL

I gave drizzler too much credit!

GG FMT. Felt like you had HFA until 3 minutes left in the 4th. Never seen my D players run alongside the ball carrier so much in my life, it was like they were afraid to tackle LMJ. I was playing angry from that CJ fumble onwards. Why were you stat padding when we already had a d/c though? Cmon now. I call ask Madden Defense with under a minute left I have 1 timeout and FMT is still playing. Red zone % went to shit. Can't believe I didn't return that Brown pick, fastest guy on my D. Big time choke but the first game FMT was killing me early so w/e.

I also used MIA D and STL O when I normally do MIA O and STL D. Brain farted when I picked em, couldn't find a HB Wheel route to save my life. I hope we somehow get another season in. I finally feel like I got a team that can compete with anyone.

gg drizz. i made some really bad decisions throwing. threw 3 int's... one of them was questionable (VD was open but huff made a break on it) the other 2 were not smart throws. i had garcon open on the last one but kap threw way behind him.

luckily my running game and defense bailed me out. drizz was up 17-3 at halftime and his first throw of the 2nd half was a taint. then down 24-17 with about 4 mins left he had 4th and 2 at midfield and came out in punt formation. i was 99% sure it was a fake because he went for it on 4th and 1 earlier in the drive at his own 30. no reason why you wouldn't go for it at midfield with 2 minutes less on the clock than what you did before. sure enough it was a fake that was stopped!

felt like i probably should have lost that game because of some stupid decisions i made but i'll take a W anyway i can get it!

p.s.

lol how was i stat padding? it was just a normal run and i had already fumbled with mcfadden earlier. you still had a timeout and i had just been pushed OOB stopping the clock. i was taking that into the endzone and sealing the game up by making it a 14 point game bruh!

Sokantish

p.s.

lol how was i stat padding? it was just a normal run and i had already fumbled with mcfadden earlier. you still had a timeout and i had just been pushed OOB stopping the clock. i was taking that into the endzone and sealing the game up by making it a 14 point game bruh!

Which player do you want him to bench, Drizzler?

Smokey

GG FMT. Felt like you had HFA until 3 minutes left in the 4th. Never seen my D players run alongside the ball carrier so much in my life, it was like they were afraid to tackle LMJ. I was playing angry from that CJ fumble onwards. Why were you stat padding when we already had a d/c though? Cmon now. I call ask Madden Defense with under a minute left I have 1 timeout and FMT is still playing. Red zone % went to shit. Can't believe I didn't return that Brown pick, fastest guy on my D. Big time choke but the first game FMT was killing me early so w/e.

I also used MIA D and STL O when I normally do MIA O and STL D. Brain farted when I picked em, couldn't find a HB Wheel route to save my life. I hope we somehow get another season in. I finally feel like I got a team that can compete with anyone.

FMT is just a doucher like that bruh he did the same to me

have we advanced? I probably had the hardest schedule before the bye but now it's time for the redemption tour. 10-6 legetit

You couldve kneeled out the game but instead run 70 yards against my ask madden D. No biggie, not like you cheesed it up or anything.

You couldve kneeled out the game but instead run 70 yards against my ask madden D. No biggie, not like you cheesed it up or anything.

well i have no idea if you picked ask madden or stopped playing. no ill intent there, it's not like i was passing the ball. just trying to run out the clock with a basic run but once i got into the open field i wasn't going to let your guy tackle me and fumble. stranger things have happened! i would expect no less from anyone else. i could've probably returned that last int too but i just dove down

also i'll probably be out of town on vacation when the playoffs start -_-

unless we start moving through the weeks faster! hopefully i can get internet working at the hotel

also drizz do your WR's have high catch in traffic rating or something? i was getting torched on slants against tight man coverage over and over again! late in the game i caused a couple drops but i had to mix in a lot of zone coverage to try and fool you because my guys were just getting abused in man..... by jake fucking locker no less!

p.s.

forgot to say on your first play of the 2nd half (the taint) your WR on the left was wide open by about 10 yards because he got off the bump and i manually dropped down with the safety. if only we had replay available because you would see me trying to sprint back

GG GCQ. Your guys dropped a lot of picks so I shouldn't really have been in overtime but my run defense died in OT and then your tight end made that amazing catch past two of my guys where he Houdinied to the ball lol

My fucking right tackle....I spent a second rounder on his worthless ass

lol there is a giant clusterfuck of 4-4 teams in the AFC right now

also drizz do your WR's have high catch in traffic rating or something? i was getting torched on slants against tight man coverage over and over again! late in the game i caused a couple drops but i had to mix in a lot of zone coverage to try and fool you because my guys were just getting abused in man..... by jake fucking locker no less!

p.s.

forgot to say on your first play of the 2nd half (the taint) your WR on the left was wide open by about 10 yards because he got off the bump and i manually dropped down with the safety. if only we had replay available because you would see me trying to sprint back

You kept pressing Britt, his RLS is way too high for that nonsense. He'll always end up a little bit in front if you do that. And yeah I spend tons of points in CIT.

I know I saw it too late >.<

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
FMT is just a doucher like that bruh he did the same to me

have we advanced? I probably had the hardest schedule before the bye but now it's time for the redemption tour. 10-6 legetit

Don't worry, I will avenge you guys after the advance.

also i'll probably be out of town on vacation when the playoffs start -_-

unless we start moving through the weeks faster! hopefully i can get internet working at the hotel

Don't worry, you won't make the playoffs this year.

Sim City is quite addicting :(

Yesterday i only wanted to play for an hour or two just to mess around and ended up playing 5 hours.

Today I told my several times(even as i was playing) that i could play no more than two hours as i had too much shit to do - ended up playing for 6.

So much for being productive.

Mrbob

Anyone want a cheap copy of Xcom?

I pre ordered Bioshock Infinite from Amazon and will have a code for Xcom coming in the next couple days. Already own the game. I'll sell it for the low low paypal price of $10.

Middle of the road big ten team takes overrated Miami down to the wire

Time for Marquette to feast later in the week.

Top Bottom