• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

BigAT

OK, thats cool. I didn't have a definite timetable for coming back, so it was worth the shot of getting back early.

I would have held off if I knew that was a possibility, your post seemed to say you definitely wouldn't be around though.

eznark

Banned
Trasher, you're an expert on the topic...is Britney Griner actually a woman? Her voice is like a dozen octaves lower than mine.

Rorschach

Don't care about Chris winning. Once Moons was out, I wasn't really rooting for anyone. Just against Chump. I used to cheer for Chris, but he's gone full heel!

I won't hold you to getting Mahvel. My current connection probably can't handle east coast Marvel. It's fine against FMT (who never plays because he's scared), but he's local.

I'm getting it anyway. And worst we can do is try! I'm gonna give your dog the business soooo hard homie.

I love how heel Chris is. He has embraced the hate and is a saltier version of Noel! It's perfect. I always liked the heels in wrestling and I love them in the fgc. Chris is my Brett Hart during the Hart Foundation days!

Don't care about Chris winning. Once Moons was out, I wasn't really rooting for anyone. Just against Chump. I used to cheer for Chris, but he's gone full heel!

I won't hold you to getting Mahvel. My current connection probably can't handle east coast Marvel. It's fine against FMT (who never plays because he's scared), but he's local.

:(

Rorschach

I'm getting it anyway. And worst we can do is try! I'm gonna give your dog the business soooo hard homie.

I love how heel Chris is. He has embraced the hate and is a saltier version of Noel! It's perfect. I always liked the heels in wrestling and I love them in the fgc. Chris is my Brett Hart during the Hart Foundation days!

He's not a good heel. Too awkward. Whenever he talks, you can tell he's trying so hard to fit in. Fanatiq is a good heel. That's a guy you can dislike and never feel bad about feeling that way! Champ is a decent heel, but he cries too much. Like literally cries. I'm glad Noel never wins. And Saltford never wins anymore.

I'm gonna go join Viscant's purity circle!

:cool:

He's not a good heel. Too awkward. Whenever he talks, you can tell he's trying so hard to fit in. Fanatiq is a good heel. That's a guy you can dislike and never feel bad about feeling that way! Champ is a decent heel, but he cries too much. Like literally cries.

I'm gonna go join Viscant's purity circle!

you are dead to me

BigAT

We have to wait till tomorrow =(

I'd rather have that and a real 3-game series schedule then the way all the other teams do it. The immediate day off after opening day is such a tease and always one of my least favorite parts of the baseball schedule.

McNei1y

What time window is some point later tonight lol ;)

This is what I don't know. The game is at 1:05, will probably last until 4:30ish. Then we probably wont get home until 5:30ish. But then I don't know if we're going out afterwards or not. I guess anytime after 5:30ish unless something comes up?

This is what I don't know. The game is at 1:05, will probably last until 4:30ish. Then we probably wont get home until 5:30ish. But then I don't know if we're going out afterwards or not. I guess anytime after 5:30ish unless something comes up?

Alrighty... just post here when you are ready. I'll be around pretty much all afternoon

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hah. I was looking to possibly sell as a bundle to someone who missed the deal last week, otherwise I'll probably just return to the store.

I do like Luigi. The 3D makes me sick quickly and I feel like I've played everything there before.

You can turn the 3d off

Top Bottom