• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

McNeily said he'd be around after 530... musta got caught up in opening day shenanigans

what's the latest you can play? cause the league vances at 7:15 am pst tomorrow morning and you guys aren't going to be playing THAT early tomorrow morning so i can set mcneily to AP but i want to wait as long as we can

Week 12

Next vance date: Thursday @ 6 pm pst

Games:

Falcons @ Jets (CPU)
Bucs @ Seahawks
Eagles @ Cowboys
Dolphins @ Broncos
Packers @ Lions
Ravens @ Jags
Bears @ Vikings
Cards @ Saints
49ers @ Rams
Browns @ Titans
Bengals @ Bills
Redskins @ Chargers
Colts @ Raiders
Giants @ Chiefs
Panthers @ Pats
Steelers @ Texans

NFC OPOTW: Aaron Rodgers (Packers) - 21/30, 302 yards, 5 TD, 0 int
NFC DPOTW: A. Hayward (Bucs) - 9 tackles, 1 int, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: Marcel Reece (Chargers) - 8 rec, 215 yards, 3 TD
AFC DPOTW: Nick Bradham (Bills) - 10 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int, 1 FF, 1 TD

gg wellington. got a little conservative in the 2nd half and you got back into the game late. sorry about garcia :(

after that happened i took most of my starters out on defense. don't want one of my 90+ players getting injured!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG as always FMT. I thought the right call at the end was to kick the FG and try to conserve as much time for a TD drive if possible.

Any future games between us just play the AI. I'm not interested in this exercise in frustration anymore. That first pick that I threw, Winslow was clearly between the ball and the defender but the defender gets there first. You threw several passes like that with Jenkins draped over Garcon and they were all caught. The second one was just completely asinine as I actually had Winslow open and Bradford inexplicably throws it away from the guy and right into Culliver's chest. For anyone questioning, it was DIRECTLY into Culliver's chest as if he found he hole in the zone and sat in it. It was one of the most ridiculous passes I have yet seen from Bradford.

Last game you bought time against the man coverage and were able to just run around and buy time until guys got open. This time I did things differently but Kaep fit the ball into windows the size of a mouse's asshole so it made no difference.

GG as always FMT. I thought the right call at the end was to kick the FG and try to conserve as much time for a TD drive if possible.

Any future games between us just play the AI. I'm not interested in this exercise in frustration anymore. That first pick that I threw, Winslow was clearly between the ball and the defender but the defender gets there first. You threw several passes like that with Jenkins draped over Garcon and they were all caught. The second one was just completely asinine as I actually had Winslow open and Bradford inexplicably throws it away from the guy and right into Culliver's chest. For anyone questioning, it was DIRECTLY into Culliver's chest as if he found he hole in the zone and sat in it. It was one of the most ridiculous passes I have yet seen from Bradford.

Last game you bought time against the man coverage and were able to just run around and buy time until guys got open. This time I did things differently but Kaep fit the ball into windows the size of a mouse's asshole so it made no difference.

hahaha

Ramirez

mHM3DMk.gif

i was surprised the pass up the sideline to garcon wasn't picked. those are picked 9 out of 10 times! i only threw it because i misread the defense but pushed the button before i realized it wasn't a zone. trying to remember the other garcon plays but i can't think of another ridiculous one. i just remember a couple times i literally had 8-10 seconds to throw and just waited.... waited.... waited and eventually took a sack. there was no way i was going to give the game away with turnovers and it turns out i needed every point!

and yes you were right to kick that fg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
i was surprised the pass up the sideline to garcon wasn't picked. those are picked 9 out of 10 times! i only threw it because i misread the defense but pushed the button before i realized it wasn't a zone. trying to remember the other garcon plays but i can't think of another ridiculous one. i just remember a couple times i literally had 8-10 seconds to throw and just waited.... waited.... waited and eventually took a sack. there was no way i was going to give the game away with turnovers and it turns out i needed every point!

and yes you were right to kick that fg

Small moral victory.

I think I sacked Kaepernick 8 times across our games and not once did he fumble or come out hurt. Fucking robo QBs.

Meanwhile my star LB is out 11 weeks on a routine play he wasn't even involved in.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Any time I only rushed four you had 8-10 seconds. I literally HAD to blitz or you could sit there all day. My lowest rated DL player is 86 so it's not for a lack of talent there.

Uh... good game as always, by the way I never want to play you again?

Hopefully it's an April fools joke!

i know what he's saying though. not really a fair matchup considering the niners defense. not only are the starters great, but because i get so many goals with them then all the backups get a bunch of points. if you looked at the backups OVR they aren't great but if you actually look at their stats they are pretty good in a lot of categories that matter

a small part of me (extremely small!) hopes i lose the 49ers to birdles next year so i can build the team up instead of being gifted an all-madden team. but then i remember i would be without the niners and i can't let that happen!

only going to get worse next year bros. whether it's me or birdles in the cockpit!

bluemax

Banned
I wish FMT was still using Zach Richmond. That guy gave it up like Alex Smith on prom night.

Also, how the shit does Marcel Reese lead the NFL in receiving yards?

I wish I could stop playing the 49ers :( at least my defense is approaching the same level of auto win.

I wish FMT was still using Zach Richmond. That guy gave it up like Alex Smith on prom night.

Also, how the shit does Marcel Reese lead the NFL in receiving yards?

I wish I could stop playing the 49ers :( at least my defense is approaching the same level of auto win.

zach richmond actually isn't that horrible unless you try to throw the ball over 15 yards down the field.

and yes, the niners and seahawks D in madden 25 is going to be pretty insane. not too shabby on offense for either one either!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Whelp, good luck to Crow and Ramirez against you dudes.

It's not about the D, tho I am sure that helps. Our career matchups record are pretty lopsided in your favor from back in the days of Kevan Barlow and Ken Dorsey. There are just some guys I kill all the time and some guys that kill me all the time in this game.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It's not a joke. You play him twice a year and see how you feel. Dude his fucking BACKUPS were killing my OL.

I play him close to that much. Its annoying but its beatable. You just have to exploit the parts where actual human control comes into play on his side. Its few and far between but its there!

I play him close to that much. Its annoying but its beatable. You just have to exploit the parts where actual human control comes into play on his side. Its few and far between but its there!

yep you really have my number this year. i think you've beaten me 2 or 3 times out of like 15. and i will put you down in the playoffs too if you have the courage to make it past the wildcard round that you'll be playing in!

Rorschach

They took away human error by giving him Y, doe.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
yep you really have my number this year. i think you've beaten me 2 or 3 times out of like 15. and i will put you down in the playoffs too if you have the courage to make it past the wildcard round that you'll be playing in!

Did I say anywhere I best you the majority of the time? I just said I beat you. Chill out, scrappy.
They took away human error by giving him Y, doe.

Mostly true! That's why I said its few and far between. He'll take his guy out of position every once in a while just enough that even his 99 OVR guys can't make up for it. But just once in a long while! You can't miss those chances.

i watched the season premiere of game of thrones and it was pretty cool but am i the only one confused as fuck by the characters still? i should've rewatched the last couple episodes of season 2 but i find myself saying "wait.... who the fuck is that guy they're talking about?" why can't they have normal names like jake or johnny or something. it's always like king leopold killed this guy. or tywinn lanister set the wheels in motion, but so and so lanister is out to stop him. but don't forget great king gerald is coming.

maybe i just need to pay more attention and make an effort to have name/face association!

bluemax

Banned
At least they're cutting people with repeat names. And they decided not to hide Barristan Selmy's identity all season.

The only characters you really need to worry about are the three main ones: mopey dude up in the snow, blonde chick with dragons, smart ass little person guy.

At least they're cutting people with repeat names. And they decided not to hide Barristan Selmy's identity all season.

The only characters you really need to worry about are the three main ones: mopey dude up in the snow, blonde chick with dragons, smart ass little person guy.

see i dont know who barristan selmy is. but then i google image searched him and its the old guy at the end. maybe i should just have google up while im watching the episode and imagine search any names they say so i know who it is in reference to!

they should have a pop-up video version of game of thrones so i know whats going on!

LJ11

Good game Splat.

I didn't want to score on that throw to the TE, but not scoring probably is the wrong thing to do. Hardly used Sproles but he's come up big the last two games. Small backs seem to do more in this game.

Edit: be careful with google and game of thrones, you'll get spoiled easily.

Ramirez

i watched the season premiere of game of thrones and it was pretty cool but am i the only one confused as fuck by the characters still? i should've rewatched the last couple episodes of season 2 but i find myself saying "wait.... who the fuck is that guy they're talking about?" why can't they have normal names like jake or johnny or something. it's always like king leopold killed this guy. or tywinn lanister set the wheels in motion, but so and so lanister is out to stop him. but don't forget great king gerald is coming.

maybe i just need to pay more attention and make an effort to have name/face association!

Definitely not a show for the simple minded.

Top Bottom