• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

bluemax

Banned
NFC West only division with 3 teams over .500!

I honestly haven't played too many weather games in Seattle, which is pretty accurate actually. The Seahawks generally only have inclement weather in December.

Nightz you around? I'm leaving for another week long business trip tomorrow around 3pm central. Will be missing at least next weeks game because of it, but it doesn't have to be so this week!

I'd quit because I'm so busy with work but I don't see the point with the league winding down anyways. I'm still trying at least, unlike that 2nd Houston team!

Why is the league losing steam so fast this year? :\

wha? we usually make it through 3 solid seasons, interest starts to decrease in the 4th season, and then depending on how many we have left we may do a 5th season. can't remember the last time we did a 5th season last year we only played 4 seasons. it ran till may because we didn't have 72 hour advance periods for most of it, we had every saturday/wednesday advances

here were the records from madden 12:

AFC East
Jets - 28-36 (2 division titles)
Dolphins - 23 - 41 (0 division titles)
Bills- 30-34 (1 division title)
Patriots - 26-38 (1 division title)

AFC North
Steelers - 49-15 (4 division titles)
Bengals - 40-24 (0 division titles)
Ravens - 20-44 (0 division titles)
Browns - 30-34 (0 division titles)

AFC South
Texans - 41-23 (2 division titles)
Colts - 38-26 (2 division titles)
Jaguars - 17-47 (0 division titles)
Titans - 28-36 (0 Division titles)

AFC West
Raiders - 43-21 (2 division titles)
Broncos - 49-15 (2 Division titles)
Chargers - 28-36 (0 Division titles)
Chiefs - 23-41 (0 Division titles)

NFC East
Giants - 49-15 (3 Division Titles)
Eagles - 44-20 (1 Division Title)
Cowboys - 18-46 (0 Division Titles)
Redskins - 22-42 (0 Division Titles)

NFC North
Vikings - 26-38 (1 Division Title)
Lions - 29-35 (0 Division Titles)
Bears - 37-27 (3 Division Titles)
Packers - 16-48 (0 Division Titles)

NFC South
Buccaneers - 50-14 (2 Division Titles)
Saints - 42-22 (2 Division Titles)
Panthers - 22-42 (0 Division Titles)
Falcons - 28-36 (0 Division Titles)

NFC West
49ers - 47-17 (2 Division Titles)
Cardinals - 34-20 (1 Division Title)
Rams - 17-47 (0 Division Titles)
Seahawks - 26-38 (1 Division Title)

i kind of feel bad for the NFC east because it's basically like CB and bigAT are always going to be #1 and #2 in the division

Ramirez

lol @ DM's fall from grace.

I just felt like everyone was enthused last year even through the 4th season. Seems like interest started dropping this year towards the end of the 2nd.

lol @ DM's fall from grace.

I just felt like everyone was enthused last year even through the 4th season. Seems like interest started dropping this year towards the end of the 2nd.

i didn't notice it now. pretty much just this season it has trailed off. not with myself because i need to head into madden 25 winning 3 out of 4 superbowls but with others. if people weren't into it last year crow would still be in the league!

BigAT

here were the records from madden 12:

i kind of feel bad for the NFC east because it's basically like CB and bigAT are always going to be #1 and #2 in the division

Makes it really rough on the wild card teams too because it's basically the remainder of the conference competing for just a single spot each season.

bluemax

Banned
Makes it really rough on the wild card teams too because it's basically the remainder of the conference competing for just a single spot each season.

Seriously. I'm 6-4, among the top 10 in the NFL in total defense and I will likely miss the playoffs.

Right now Wellie, Birdman, Bob and I are all fighting for 1 playoff spot.

Birdman02

I may be wrong, but I think the South has pretty much had the 2nd wildcard spot locked up for a while too. I know I've gotten it the 2-3 times I didn't win the division, and I think DM got it a couple of times too...maybe DCX but I think his spot(s) may have all been division wins.

Of course, there's a strong possibility that changes this season with Blue and Wellie looking pretty strong.

jesus christ what is with all the "Y do game companies make us kill?" threads of the past few days? It started with evillores thread that bioshock shouldn't be a shooter (lulz) and now there are a bunch of douchers posting dumb ass threads saying "WHY I GOTTA KILL?" sometimes i don't know why i venture outside of this thread and the NFL thread

Nightz

Nightz you around? I'm leaving for another week long business trip tomorrow around 3pm central. Will be missing at least next weeks game because of it, but it doesn't have to be so this week!

I'd quit because I'm so busy with work but I don't see the point with the league winding down anyways. I'm still trying at least, unlike that 2nd Houston team!

Sorry friend, I won't be home until 7-8 pm PST. :(

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

If I had started with a halfway decent team this wouldn't even be the case.

Seriously. I'm 6-4, among the top 10 in the NFL in total defense and I will likely miss the playoffs.

Right now Wellie, Birdman, Bob and I are all fighting for 1 playoff spot.

I may be wrong, but I think the South has pretty much had the 2nd wildcard spot locked up for a while too. I know I've gotten it the 2-3 times I didn't win the division, and I think DM got it a couple of times too...maybe DCX but I think his spot(s) may have all been division wins.

Of course, there's a strong possibility that changes this season with Blue and Wellie looking pretty strong.
Season 1 I had the second wildcard. Season 2 I missed the playoffs via tiebreaker to you at 10-6. Season 3 I had some real life issues and ended up at 7-9. I'm prob going to miss the playoffs via tiebreaker to you again. Didn't Bluemax make the playoffs last season?

Madden 12 was just stupid. Look at my overal record an I only made the playoffs once. The AFC was tough even after Rors left cause of that other Raiders dude.

I would still be down for another season, as long as there is an average of three teams per division active

how are the ncaa bros feeling about doing madden warmups again? worth it for the 5-10 dollar summer rental? I personally like the change of pace but if we kept this going thats good too

McNei1y

jesus christ what is with all the "Y do game companies make us kill?" threads of the past few days? It started with evillores thread that bioshock shouldn't be a shooter (lulz) and now there are a bunch of douchers posting dumb ass threads saying "WHY I GOTTA KILL?" sometimes i don't know why i venture outside of this thread and the NFL thread

Jon Beason was killed in this game last year.

LJ11

These dudes complain about breasts. Nothing should surprise you at this point.

its up there. i beat it on hard and kind of wish i played on normal because some fights were so ridiculous that i really resorted to using just 2 or 3 vigors. the possession vigor coupled with the "suicide" add on for it just decimates regular enemies because you possess them, they fight with their buddies and either die or once the vigor wears off they just kill themselves aftger so you never need to worry about them!

and i fucking hated fighting the handy men. i thought you should shoot them in the heart but even getting dead shots there didn't do much against them

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
its up there. i beat it on hard and kind of wish i played on normal because some fights were so ridiculous that i really resorted to using just 2 or 3 vigors. the possession vigor coupled with the "suicide" add on for it just decimates regular enemies because you possess them, they fight with their buddies and either die or once the vigor wears off they just kill themselves aftger so you never need to worry about them!

and i fucking hated fighting the handy men. i thought you should shoot them in the heart but even getting dead shots there didn't do much against them

The big daddies were just as hard in bioshock.

The only fight I had trouble in was the last one,mostly because of the game failing to describe the situation well.

bluemax

Banned
If I had started with a halfway decent team this wouldn't even be the case.

Season 1 I had the second wildcard. Season 2 I missed the playoffs via tiebreaker to you at 10-6. Season 3 I had some real life issues and ended up at 7-9. I'm prob going to miss the playoffs via tiebreaker to you again. Didn't Bluemax make the playoffs last season?

Madden 12 was just stupid. Look at my overal record an I only made the playoffs once. The AFC was tough even after Rors left cause of that other Raiders dude.

Yeah last season was my playoff season.

My final 6 games are brutal: you, FMT x2, CB, DCX, the ghost of DM.

I'll be lucky to win 2 more games.

The NFC North is the ou division in the NFC to not send 2 teams to the playoffs.

Top Bottom