• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Idk what it is Ram. I'm pretty sure it's not me because my laptop is running just fine without any hiccups while we play.

Just let him play the CPU. It's the last season and we're clearly having connection issues. I have no playoff aspirations like he does. Let him play!

Idk what it is Ram. I'm pretty sure it's not me because my laptop is running just fine without any hiccups while we play.

Just let him play the CPU. It's the last season and we're clearly having connection issues. I have no playoff aspirations like he does. Let him play!

our decisions have consequences later on down the line! bioshock taught me that!

Ramirez

Well my friend was using my PC while we were playing, so I don't think it was me either. Just sim it, really don't wanna play the CPU even if they allowed it, lol.

How many games are left?

Well my friend was using my PC while we were playing, so I don't think it was me either. Just sim it, really don't wanna play the CPU even if they allowed it, lol.

How many games are left?

I'm sorry Ram. I wish things could have been different. You deserved better, friend

games remaining (and not in progress as of this posting):

pats/bills
steelers/broncos - will be simmed
chargers/titans - drizzler set to auto pilot, play CPU nightz
bucs/saints - dm set to auto pilot, play CPU bird
browns/ravens - ?
packers/cards - ez set to auto pilot, play CPU cola (at least i thought ez said earlier he wouldn't be able to play)
redskins/chiefs - ?

McNei1y

Shake, unfortunately I wont be able to play until later tonight. Getting into Easter dinner things and then all them TV shows tonight. If not tonight, I'll be available tomorrow afternoon (after the Nats game).

Birdman02

pats/bills
browns/ravens - ?
packers/cards - ez set to auto pilot, play CPU cola (at least i thought ez said earlier he wouldn't be able to play)
redskins/chiefs - ?

I'll probably play after the Rangers game tonight. If the other games get scheduled for tonight, then I'll play during the game and watch the Rangers on the laptop.

Shake, unfortunately I wont be able to play until later tonight. Getting into Easter dinner things and then all them TV shows tonight. If not tonight, I'll be available tomorrow afternoon (after the Nats game).

I should be able to play late tonight... just let me know when you are free. If not, tomorrow I am free pretty much the whole day.

Sorry for blowing you off yesterday, been dealing with some ex-gf drama the past couple of days :/

LJ11

Sanj, I'll be around the rest of the evening, I know there's some good shows on tonight so if you want to play afterwards its fine with me.

pats/bills
browns/ravens - ?
redskins/chiefs - ?

Last season... book it

:(

rinse82

Gg Luke, you crushed me, score is deceiving.

Carroll was locked down all game by Davis

Ill have to wait till Madden 25 for a shot at the playoffs

Sanjuro

Sanj, I'll be around the rest of the evening, I know there's some good shows on tonight so if you want to play afterwards its fine with me.

Zombies, Warrior Sex Show, Baseball, Bruins, Celtics/Knicks, watching replays of Louiville kid breaking his leg.

It's all here!

DCX

DCX
I'd be willing to keep the league going if those still want to play. That is if people still want to play. I do just to keep up my skills as i won't be playing NCAA.

DCX

i'll say it again, there is no guarantee that there WONT be a season 5. we'll have to see exactly who is in and who is out. the people i think are out:

colts
bears
texans
jets
bucs
packers

not sure who else may not be returning

pats/bills
browns/ravens - ?
redskins/chiefs - ?

Asked in the thread and sent him a pm, but daw hasn't responded yet.

Sokantish

This one time I played MVC3 with FMT and even though he knew I had no idea how to play he still didn't take it easy on me. What a jerk, right guys?

I love watching Moonz play when its not against the lame stuff. That Nova is serious business and MODOK is too cool. It was nice to see him and Ray Ray in top 8, really. Maybe it'll make them hungrier and we'll see more of it!

Top Bottom