• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX - :(

Luke, what time tonight is good?

Edit: Wow so the difference in the NFC South was DCX losing to DM in one of the few games he actually played? That really sucks.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm in Toronto Friday 4/19 to Sunday 4/21, which looks like it lines up right at the end of the regular season. Hopefully Luke and I can play by Thursday night.

Hopefully the Jays keep being absolutely terrible.

I just want to point this out again along with the FMT vacation.

No worries tho, I'll lose in the first round of the playoffs anyway.

DCX

DCX
Its all good. 12-4 is tied for my career best. I had a career year throwing the ball ints wise. I rushed for over 1500 yards. My turnover margin was great. I made great strides.

EA will decide if i had a good enough season to get into the dance.

DCX

rinse82

First winning season here, and at least 16 wins in the last two vs 3 total wins in season one and two.

Would love to get into the dance but I've got a big task in front of me.

Rors, 7PT tonight?

rinse82

Thanks for the answer I didn't see it before. We will definitely check it out.

We are into food, drinking, and socializing in general. I'm especially into the food.

When I went to Chicago, Crow hooked me up with an awesome brewery, you have lofty heights to live up to, Rinse!

Where are you staying? Assume you'll be in the downtown core.

On one of the nights where there's any sporting event, check out Real Sports Bar at the Air Canada Centre. I think it was voted by ESPN as the best sports bar in North America, well-deserved. Giant screens, great food, and good scenery (especially during happy hour)

For some good casual eats:
The Burger's Priest (ask for the secret menu and try 'The Vatican')
Holy Chuck
The Stockyards

Other eats:
Guu Izakaya - if you're in to Japanese style tapas and sake. Awesome rowdy experience.

Bars:
There are so many good ones downtown you are bound to stumble upon a few.
Bier Markt for the biggest selection of draft beer in the city (it gets packed)
BarVolo
Beer Bistro

For nightlife, John St/Richmond St is the main intersection of the clubbing district. Bunch of clubs along this strip. It's too bad the weather is kind of shitty right now, otherwise this street is crawling with women at night on weekends.

Rorschach

ez: I get it today.

First winning season here, and at least 16 wins in the last two vs 3 total wins in season one and two.

Would love to get into the dance but I've got a big task in front of me.

Rors, 7PT tonight?

If we can get it in before 11am pt, I can do that too. Otherwise, it's probably going to be ~7 pm pacific. I'll post if I get back earlier than that.

Are we the last game left with playoff implications?

Sokantish

If we can get it in before 11am pt, I can do that too. Otherwise, it's probably going to be ~7 pm pacific. I'll post if I get back earlier than that.

Hey I'm not letting my game against Bob get simmed and then my players get some cold streaks! I already got enough going against me

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I was using my PS3 for media only as well, been using the Roku more and more (HBO Go).

What are the games left with playoff implications?

I see:

PIT/BUF
STL/IND
BAL/MIA
OAK/JAX
SD/DEN

rinse82

I'm at work, so it'll have to be 7PM pacific. PM me if earlier.

Top Bottom