• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

dude you guys had fight night leagues?

fuck

me and a group of friends used to get fast food and then go to a friend's house to play a few rounds of fight night for lunch in high school. good fucking times

I've had some 12 rounders that were amazingly epic. my friends and I would feel tired after matches lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
dude you guys had fight night leagues?

fuck

me and a group of friends used to get fast food and then go to a friend's house to play a few rounds of fight night for lunch in high school. good fucking times

I've had some 12 rounders that were amazingly epic. my friends and I would feel tired after matches lol

Yeah dude it was intense. I wish they would put out a really good one now, I'd love to get some matches in with Rors.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What area are you staying in?

Before or after one of the baseball games, check out the Steam Whistle Brewery Tour. It's right by the Rogers Centre and its a cool experience; 30 min tour of the brewery with sample tasting, and you get to take home a case of your choosing.

Let me know any specific things that you guys are into (food, bars, entertainment), and I can recommend some places.

Thanks for the answer I didn't see it before. We will definitely check it out.

We are into food, drinking, and socializing in general. I'm especially into the food.

When I went to Chicago, Crow hooked me up with an awesome brewery, you have lofty heights to live up to, Rinse!

GG, LJ. Those three picks and two pick sixes ended up being the difference. Also, I really hate stupid CPU logic running up to pick up the onside kick before it goes 10 yards. I just manually controlled that asshole the second time.

Side Note: First winning season in Madden! Victory!

AZ what is the latest time you'd be available to end my season?

Probably won't be able to go until tomorrow, sorry. I have family in town so it's tough to ignore them twice in the same day for a game, heh.

GG, LJ. Those three picks and two pick sixes ended up being the difference. Also, I really hate stupid CPU logic running up to pick up the onside kick before it goes 10 yards. I just manually controlled that asshole the second time.

Side Note: First winning season in Madden! Victory!

Probably won't be able to go until tomorrow, sorry. I have family in town so it's tough to ignore them twice in the same day for a game, heh.

haha that's cool. I'll be available tomorrow after 7 CT.

will still be around all tonight if you end up being free

LJ11

Good game dude, can't get my run game going. My receivers are dumb, and Webb was ridiculous against Steve.

Still can't believe Reed broke on that one ball. My RT is dogshit, think that's what's hurting me the most right now. Own worst enemy at times.

Good game dude, can't get my run game going. My receivers are dumb, and Webb was ridiculous against Steve.

Still can't believe Reed broke on that one ball. My RT is dogshit, think that's what's hurting me the most right now. Own worst enemy at times.

The strange thing is before you typed this, I read:

TREY WINGO@WingozEAThe Bills have had a ridiculous year on the ground, racking up 2,000 yards of rushing offense.

damn

Also, eff you FMT!

Finals are quick approaching and I am addicted to FE. :(

Game is amazing... way better than that NNK trash!

Only to chapter 9 so I'm still in the early stages of a lot of relationships and picking up more characters. Really liking Virion and Ricken right now. Both are so versatile and its nearly impossible to hit virion at times. Of course they make Ricken a boss. Hey lets take the little bitch looking character and make him a bad ass mage! Why can't i have a bad ass looking mage who is also a bad ass????????

if az beats pheeniks, rinse beats rors and splat wins, and wellington beats luke, then you have:

1. chargers (12-2)
2. bills (12-3)
3. steelers (11-4)
4. colts/jags

and 2 wildcards for:

dolphins
ravens
raiders
bengals
colts/jags

three teams with double digit wins in one conference missing the playoffs!?

bluemax

Banned
I didn't find Ricken that useful at all hmm. Oh well that's the beauty of the game, having enough options to suits different styles.

I think it could be that I switched him to a dark knight and that class ended up being trash for everyone I put into it.

how is that spoiling?!

I am just going to spoiler tag my entire post when talking about anything

............................................................................................................................................................................made you look! .......................................................................................................................................

:(

I didn't find Ricken that useful at all hmm. Oh well that's the beauty of the game, having enough options to suits different styles.

I think it could be that I switched him to a dark knight and that class ended up being trash for everyone I put into it.

Whaaaaaaaat?

Equipped with wind magic and he's fucking boss. He destroys anything with wings. Maybe later in the game the flying enemies aren't as common and he'll be worthless :(

Whaaaaaaaat?

Equipped with wind magic and he's fucking boss. He destroys anything with wings. Maybe later in the game the flying enemies aren't as common and he'll be worthless :(

No way homie. You gotta level up Chrom's sister, turn her into a troubadour with a second seal and the upgrade her to Valkeryie. She rolls through people and can support with healing spells.

But I also made my avatar a Mage, so I never really saw the use of Ricken

Top Bottom