• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

No way homie. You gotta level up Chrom's sister, turn her into a troubadour with a second seal and the upgrade her to Valkeryie. She rolls through people and can support with healing spells.

But I also made my avatar a Mage, so I never really saw the use of Ricken

Damnit!

I pretty much ditched her as soon as I got maribelle. She had a better default healing spell and more mobility being on a horse and all.

I can't abandon my bro... I am going to stick with slick rick!

eznark

Banned
There is no way you need to play. Basically I took Donnell and leveled him up to an unkillable clown with a ladle and he just decimated everyone.

Anyone want to get a game of MLB rolling in the next 10 minutes? Finished my last paper and I'm floating easy until exams next week!

And EZ is right. There are suggested ways to play but fuck that. Stick with your favorites and play your own style

GG shake. Amazing how much ground Flowers can cover. That fumble in the redzone killed me too.

GG man...

I was surprised your dood even fumbled. He was stuck in a pile and barely got hit. Then somehow my guy comes up with it in a sea of white shirts. Home cookin on that one for sure.

Yeah, flowers is a gift from the madden gods. So glad to have his cheap ass back! If it wasn't for some turnovers you'd have blown me out. I couldn't crack your D at all.

Birdman02

Is it too late to play tonight, DCX? Not even sure if I can play, but I just thought I'd check with you before I try to kick my wife off the tv.

Week 17

Next vance date: Thursday @ 8:30 pm pst

PLEASE PLAY YOUR GAMES ASAP AS WE NEED TO GET THE PLAYOFFS STARTED. IF ALL GAMES THAT HAVE PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS ARE COMPLETED THEN IT'S HIGHLY PROBABLE I WILL BE ADVANCING TO THE PLAYOFFS SO IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO PLAY FOR AND WANT TO PLAY THE FINAL WEEK THEN SCHEDULE TO PLAY THAT SHIT QUICK!

Games:

Bills @ Steelers
Bengals @ Browns
Colts @ Rams
Titans @ Chiefs
Panthers @ Bucs
Dolphins @ Ravens
Texans @ Cards
Jags @ Raiders
Pats @ Jets
Falcons @ Saints
Giants @ Cowboys
Broncos @ Chargers
Eagles @ Lions
Vikings @ Bears
Packers @ Redskins
49ers @ Seahawks

NFC OPOTW: Percy Harvin (Vikings) - 8 rec, 234 yards, 3 TD
NFC DPOTW: Chris Long (Rams) - 2 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: Chris Johnson (Titans) - 22 car, 124 yards, 2 TD
AFC DPOTW: Brandon Flowers (Chiefs) - 1 tackle, 2 int, 1 TD

Sorry I was MIA. Hottest girl in the office wanted to have a 1 on 1 on how to improve at her job, so I took her out for dinner. Sim it.

And I see that's been done, when u wanna play chiefs?

If I win, I'm in guaranteed

If I lose, I need the Rams to beat the Colts and the Jags to beat the Raiders---then I'd have to pray to the tiebreaker gods

BigAT

Frenchmovietheme ‏@neogaffe 16m
RT @MarkSchlerethEA I've got no desire to be a head coach, and there's a big reason why. #hotseat #Texans #CCM

Twitter feed should have been turned back on much sooner.

Sokantish

Week 17

Next vance date: Thursday @ 8:30 pm pst

PLEASE PLAY YOUR GAMES ASAP AS WE NEED TO GET THE PLAYOFFS STARTED. IF ALL GAMES THAT HAVE PLAYOFF IMPLICATIONS ARE COMPLETED THEN IT'S HIGHLY PROBABLE I WILL BE ADVANCING TO THE PLAYOFFS SO IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO PLAY FOR AND WANT TO PLAY THE FINAL WEEK THEN SCHEDULE TO PLAY THAT SHIT QUICK!

Games:

Bob's kinda busy with personal stuff so he said he's not quite sure when he'd be able to play. He doesn't feel like it tonight. You can wait, right?

Did you bang

Not yet. I couldn't stop thinking about what a mess my apartment was + I gotta get up really early for a drug test. I'll set up a date and cook for her this weekend and seal the deal. This girl is marriage material, crazy smart and crazy sexy + from a wealthy family. She's also a twin. In other news this is the last drug test my job will make me take. The Drizzler you all know in love shall be returning in some form or another soon.

Also my brother proposed to his GF and I'm gonna be the best man.

How many CPU games did you have this year? How many?!

3!

gg blue. not sure why you started running the goal line set every down when you were only down 2 scores but that's your business! got you back in the game in any case.

i got 10,000 XP for going undefeated! i wish it gave that 10k to each one of my players instead :(

bluemax

Banned
1 turnover forced in my final 3 games, 2 of which were at home and all 3 were against division foes.

I hate this game.

3!

gg blue. not sure why you started running the goal line set every down when you were only down 2 scores but that's your business! got you back in the game in any case.

i got 10,000 XP for going undefeated! i wish it gave that 10k to each one of my players instead :(

Because I had thrown 2 straight pick 6s, and my defense couldn't get off the field. The final score is an illusion, that was a blow out disguised as a close game because of 1 big run.

McNei1y

Who here has been to one of those three day music festival things?

I'm going to Firefly Festival in Delaware in June and I'm excited. I'm just curious about things I should expect.

DCX

DCX
Gg bird. Your D covered everything and I just started slanting season 1 style. We shall see what'S decides.

DCX

Birdman02

Gg bird. Your D covered everything and I just started slanting season 1 style. We shall see what'S decides.

DCX

GG man. Neither one of us could do much in the passing game, so I just kinda stopped throwing the ball. I had a guy uncovered on that 2nd pick I threw, but I just hit the wrong button. Not really how I wanted Dalton to finish the season, but I guess I shouldn't complain.

CB may have lucked out and avoided me in the playoffs..especially since it looks like I'll have to play BigAT in the 1st round (don't think I've beaten him in '13...or '12 for that matter). The question is, will CB take advantage?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
There is no easy out for me in round two between you and AT. Ill deal with it when it comes!

BigAT

looks like wellingtons game against luke is a must-win as well. i think he would have a tie breaker, but i wouldn't leave it up to EA!
He should be in even with a loss, if the tie breakers hold.

CB may have lucked out and avoided me in the playoffs..especially since it looks like I'll have to play BigAT in the 1st round (don't think I've beaten him in '13...or '12 for that matter). The question is, will CB take advantage?

Well, I might not even be in the playoffs. Comes down to me and DCX, in common game win percentage or maybe an even deeper tie breaker than that.

DCX

DCX
He should be in even with a loss, if the tie breakers hold.

Well, I might not even be in the playoffs. Comes down to me and DCX, in common game win percentage or maybe an even deeper tie breaker than that.

We tie in in record, conference record, AFC wins, common foes would be the only thing left..you beat bird, i beat and lost to him and we both beat the cowboys but you beat them twice..looks like you would get in unless EA takes a different tie breaker instead of that.

bluemax

Banned
Did anyone get one of these:

Supplemental Notice of Proposed Settlement of Class Action
United States Federal District Court for the Northern District of California
1301 Clay Street, Oakland, CA 94612
IF YOU ARE IN THE UNITED STATES AND BOUGHT A NEW COPY OF AN ELECTRONIC ARTS’ MADDEN NFL, NCAA FOOTBALL, OR ARENA FOOTBALL VIDEOGAME FOR XBOX, XBOX 360, PLAYSTATION 2, PLAYSTATION 3, GAMECUBE, PC, OR WII, WITH A RELEASE DATE OF JANUARY 1, 2005 TO JUNE 21, 2012, YOUR RIGHTS MAY BE AFFECTED.

Top Bottom