• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

BigAT

I can't tell if you're joking or not but that one has no playoff implications. Soka is locked into the #4 seed no matter what.

duppdancing.gif

rinse82

Going into week 17...again, not sure on tiebreakers.

AFC
1. San Diego 12-3 (clinched) (vs DEN)
2. Buffalo 12-3 (clinched) (@ PIT)
3. Pittsburgh 11-4 (clinched) (vs BUF)
4. Indianapolis 10-5 (@ STL)
5. Miami 10-5 (@ BAL)
6. Oakland 10-5 (vs JAX)
------------------------
7. Jacksonville 9-6 (@ OAK)
8. Baltimore 9-6 (vs MIA)
9. Cincinatti 9-6 (@ CLE)

Stips: For Miami and Oakland, win and they're in. If they lose, that guarantees a tiebreak clusterfuck as Miami, Oakland, Jax and Baltimore will all be 10-6, plus Cinci if they beat Cleveland (which is expected). So we could have five 10-6 teams for the two remaining spots. Craziness. I don't believe the AFC South is up for grabs so even if JAX and Indy both finish 10-6, I expect the South to go to the Colts.

NFC
1. San Fran 16-0 (clinched)
2. Philadelphia 12-4
3. New Orleans 12-4
4. Minnesota 9-6 (clinched) (@ CHI)
5. St Louis 12-3 (vs IND)
6. NYG 12-4
-------------------------
7. Atlanta 12-4

Stips: Win and they're in for STL. Not sure what the divisional tiebreak will be between NO and ATL. If STL loses, there will be 3 teams at 12-4 (excluding NFC East winner) and only 2 will get the wildcard spots.

And it's a 3-way tie for the I dont know who is good this draft sweepstakes
1. Arizona
2. Houston
3. Tampa Bay

Rorschach

Wtf. That dude must have been hauling ass.

Even though it was in the early am before traffic, I think it's pretty much impossible. He probably faked the time stamp to cut corners or cover his ass at work or something. It took an hour from the arrival scan to hit a delivery truck, but this guy booked it from Ontario to SD in just as much time? Cahmaun!

All I know is that these mofos better get here before I leave! :(

eznark

Banned
Are there any good cheap wireless fighting game pads. I'm probably only going to play this game for a week so I don't want to get anything "serious" just a little one like the ones that came out with SFIV.

Smokey

Going into week 17...again, not sure on tiebreakers.

AFC
1. San Diego 12-3 (clinched) (vs DEN)
2. Buffalo 12-3 (clinched) (@ PIT)
3. Pittsburgh 11-4 (clinched) (vs BUF)
4. Indianapolis 10-5 (@ STL)
5. Miami 10-5 (@ BAL)
6. Oakland 10-5 (vs JAX)
------------------------
7. Jacksonville 9-6 (@ OAK)
8. Baltimore 9-6 (vs MIA)
9. Cincinatti 9-6 (@ CLE)

Stips: For Miami and Oakland, win and they're in. If they lose, that guarantees a tiebreak clusterfuck as Miami, Oakland, Jax and Baltimore will all be 10-6, plus Cinci if they beat Cleveland (which is expected). So we could have five 10-6 teams for the two remaining spots. Craziness. I don't believe the AFC South is up for grabs so even if JAX and Indy both finish 10-6, I expect the South to go to the Colts.

NFC
1. San Fran 16-0 (clinched)
2. Philadelphia 12-4
3. New Orleans 12-4
4. Minnesota 9-6 (clinched) (@ CHI)
5. St Louis 12-3 (vs IND)
6. NYG 12-4
-------------------------
7. Atlanta 12-4

Stips: Win and they're in for STL. Not sure what the divisional tiebreak will be between NO and ATL. If STL loses, there will be 3 teams at 12-4 (excluding NFC East winner) and only 2 will get the wildcard spots.

And it's a 3-way tie for the I dont know who is good this draft sweepstakes
1. Arizona
2. Houston
3. Tampa Bay

Is Colasante the cardinals? This might be the most shameball game played in sometime if so

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Who sits close enough to their consoles that they can use wires? Christ. Not everyone lives in a tiny Japanese box, Hori.

This reminds me of the Genesis controller wires. Those shits were like a foot long. You had to be all up on the TV

LukeSmith

I actually can't wait till we're done so I can see the coaches with the worst records this year and wait list them for Madden 25 relegation style

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I actually can't wait till we're done so I can see the coaches with the worst records this year and wait list them for Madden 25 relegation style

Livewire should get bonus negative points for leaving his teams looking like used whores.

Top Bottom