• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Nightz

Rinse up 13-0.

A 13 point lead is not enough against Rors.

Edit: Also bought Injustice when I went to Best Buy. Installing now.

eznark

Banned
princegif.gif

gg rinse. Glad this league is over in a way.

how do you know you're out? you still got tiebreaker

If AZ beats me and Wellie beats Luke, here we go!

AZ will have beaten me head to head, rinse will beat you head to head, but me and rinse will be tied for the best conference records. who knows what'll happen!

Rorschach

how do you know you're out? you still got tiebreaker

If AZ beats me and Wellie beats Luke, here we go!

AZ will have beaten me head to head, rinse will beat you head to head, but me and rinse will be tied for the best conference records. who knows what'll happen!

He holds the tie breaker over me. Cinci does too. And you're in. So that's it for the Raiders. Thank goodness. I didn't want to broadcast the playoff game to the world.

He holds the tie breaker over me. Cinci does too. And you're in. So that's it for the Raiders. Thank goodness. I didn't want to broadcast the playoff game to the world.

I'm confused cause if AZ beats me he'll have me head to head, but I'll be tied with Rinse for WC...who the fuck knows, like I said

Doesn't help you are Rorschach of the Raiders

congrats to rinse on getting to 10-6. dude was maybe the worst player in the league in season 1 and has worked his way into playoff contention. dcx deserves some props too for going from 70 ints down to 10 or so

Top Bottom