• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

gg Nightz. I think I'm just a hindrance to myself if I try and do anything on defense. And I don't think I understand how to play this game. Have a LB underneath and safety over top in great position and get abused by your TE on a huge TD pass makes no sense to me. But whatevs. You played a great defensive game, really

Nightz

gg Nightz. I think I'm just a hindrance to myself if I try and do anything on defense. And I don't think I understand how to play this game. Have a LB underneath and safety over top in great position and get abused by your TE on a huge TD pass makes no sense to me. But whatevs. You played a great defensive game, really

GG man. Yeah I was expecting that pass to be picked. I actually thought you had him covered pretty well and I was going to pass to a receiver, but pressed A accidentally. I was scared that the fumble you recovered would swing the momentum. Thankfully Eric Weddle was clutch today.

Rorschach

Tell me about it Rors, I've had like a million dropped INTs this season, last season they caught it almost everytime!

Those don't even hurt as bad as the times where throwing at certain WRs makes CBs lose their minds. They'll actually run away from the WR. Hate this game.

Fucking Ford and Branch. I'm cutting them in the morning. So many dropped touchdowns and INTs.

I don't mind dropped INT's that much. At least the guy got his hands on the ball and broke up the pass.

What I hate is when you have a guy sitting underneath a route with enough depth to make a play on the ball with his eyes on the ball... but instead of trying to pick it he just watches the ball fly right over his head. Doesn't even get a hand up to deflect the ball or anything.

GG az. that game was beyond frustrating. my guys couldn't get open on anything and i threw so many fucking shitty passes, i kept throwing at the break of the route hoping they would but your guys had my WR covered like crazy all game. couldn't get them open on anything i swear. didn't help that the game was constantly stuttering

should probably have run the ball more but my defense was getting smashed too. didn't make enough good adjustments

and now we await the tiebreak gods

GG az. that game was beyond frustrating. my guys couldn't get open on anything and i threw so many fucking shitty passes, i kept throwing at the break of the route hoping they would but your guys had my WR covered like crazy all game. couldn't get them open on anything i swear. didn't help that the game was constantly stuttering

should probably have run the ball more but my defense was getting smashed too. didn't make enough good adjustments

and now we await the tiebreak gods

GG, man. I feel like HFA was in full effect that game. You must've had like 8 interceptions. It gave me really good field position all game and I think that was the difference. Good luck in the tie breaker clusterfuck!

GG, man. I feel like HFA was in full effect that game. You must've had like 8 interceptions. It gave me really good field position all game and I think that was the difference. Good luck in the tie breaker clusterfuck!

You do realize you may be in the playoffs right? You beat me so you'll get in before I... but honestly I have NO idea what will happen lol

Yes but don't two of us get in? You could be the other!

I hope so, brother! Rinse's victory made that possible!

Luke is tied 7-7 right now. If Wellie beats him, there'll be a 6 way tie for 10-6! Not sure who wins the South.

Actually I'm not sure I want to go through that again. I'll be on the playoffs on the road...this time I'll be more prepared though.

bluemax

Banned
So Cola lives in LA now. That means Cola, CB, Trasher and myself all live in LA County, and I think Splat, Rors, FMT and Nightz all live in neighboring counties. What's the next most represented state in this league? I'm guessing New York.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Gg Luke. Too many ints, the same issue I have in all of my losses. My defense couldn't bail me out though I thought I had some clever calls.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So Cola lives in LA now. That means Cola, CB, Trasher and myself all live in LA County, and I think Splat, Rors, FMT and Nightz all live in neighboring counties. What's the next most represented state in this league? I'm guessing New York.

Its probably California. Me, you, cola, trasher, fmt, rors

Birdman02

I think Texas has 3...me, ph33nix, and Smokey. Does NY have more?

Top Bottom