• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So there's a 3 way tie between you, AT, and DCX for 2 spots? I'm really interested to see how EA sorts this out....not too mention the clusterfuck in the AFC.

Well, there's a FOUR way tie between all of us. But you'll get the divisional. I'm getting shafted, I know it.

LukeSmith

If you click the "Playoffs" part of the website it shows you the current seeding? Is this accurate or not?

gUZFymy.jpg

Smokey

GG Smokey, that one INT you had when your one DB dropped it and the other snatched it before it hit the ground was pretty rad.

fun game. i laughed instead of shedding tears for the first time this season!

that tate fumble in ot was trash tho and completely random wtf

GG's nights! i know you didn't know the controls after a couple games of you not using your super, thats why i messaged you!

it does take some getting used to. game is pretty fun. i wish each person had a couple super moves instead of just the one but they are pretty good. you fucking destroyed bane with supes. but of course, aquaman comes to clean house as usual!

we need to get some games going tomorrow night!

Did you fuckers just finish :(

pfft we were playing for like an hour! i'm in for some games tomorrow for sure! we'll play king of the hill if we get enough.

my favorite characters so far are solomon grundy and the joker. superman is fucking cheap as fuck if you were to just spam his laser beam all game. i'm sure theres a counter for it though

Nightz

GG's nights! i know you didn't know the controls after a couple games of you not using your super, thats why i messaged you!

it does take some getting used to. game is pretty fun. i wish each person had a couple super moves instead of just the one but they are pretty good. you fucking destroyed bane with supes. but of course, aquaman comes to clean house as usual!

we need to get some games going tomorrow night!

Yeah you invited me right after I fired the game up. Didn't even get a chance to do the tutorial lol. Just finished the basic one and there's so much to do! Definitely down to play tomorrow night.

Yeah you invited me right after I fired the game up. Didn't even get a chance to do the tutorial lol. Just finished the basic one and there's so much to do! Definitely down to play tomorrow night.

thats how i played soka earlier, went in raw!

i'm still getting the hang of a lot of it. finally realized that the B button is for character specific "abilities" although i'd have to go through practice to know what each one does. i know batmans he summons that electronic gadget things that he can shoot at you and i know that doomsdays punches will go through someone elses with it activated

some of the specials seem almost impossible to land. like green arrows.... i mean i guess you'd have to get it with someone jumping in on you? i dont know, seems like even if you're right up close to him it wont connect

actually the cheapest player in the game is sinistero (the evil green lantern guy). lol i felt bad when i beat you with him because he has a fucking homing meteor, you can't jump in on him because of the spider uppercut that comes out of his back, he can summon a rope to come up underneath you and tie you up and he has a missle projective. lol wtf who is this guy

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm down tomorrow, assuming gamefly can get the game to me from a warehouse that's only an hour and a half from me. I need rors UPS driver to help me out.

bluemax

Banned
0-8 against FMT in 13. Unshackle me from my NFC West chains and perhaps I could blossom into a 5 win team.

If it makes you better I haven't fared much better. I'm 2-6 against FMT, and I think either 2-6 or 3-5 against Wellie.

I used to be able to count on going 4-2 in the West and then only having to hope for .500 against the rest of my schedule, alas.

Rorschach

2 days without sleep, so I think I'm gonna go out like a light and sleep all night. Nope! I think there's something wrong!

I need some sizzurp! Help me, ye mighty walrus!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
If it makes you better I haven't fared much better. I'm 2-6 against FMT, and I think either 2-6 or 3-5 against Wellie.

I used to be able to count on going 4-2 in the West and then only having to hope for .500 against the rest of my schedule, alas.

Both you and Cola have only beaten me once in this franchise. I have only beaten FMT one time.

rinse82

Yeah this tiebreaker is going to be interesting.

I'm tied for the best conference record with phee at 9-3
I have wins over Baltimore and Oakland so should have the H2H tiebreaker
I haven't played Cinci, but have a better conference record. Not sure if they look at common games played.

Because there are 5 teams at 10-6, I don't believe they'll look at H2H since we all haven't played each other. It may come down to conference record but who the fuck knows with EA.

Damn, BUF-PIT didn't happen yet so no vance. Can't take the suspense.

BigAT

Well, there's a FOUR way tie between all of us. But you'll get the divisional. I'm getting shafted, I know it.

There's a five-way tie at 12-4. CB and Bird should win their divisions, so they get removed from the rest of it. You have the best conference record of the remaining three, so you get a spot. The final one goes to record against common opponents between myself and DCX. I haven't looked at it myself, but he says I have that won.

If you click the "Playoffs" part of the website it shows you the current seeding? Is this accurate or not?

http://i.imgur.com/gUZFymy.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I think it's wrong for the NFC, CB should have a bye. I don't think the Eagles played the Saints this season?

DCX

DCX
There's a five-way tie at 12-4. CB and Bird should win their divisions, so they get removed from the rest of it. You have the best conference record of the remaining three, so you get a spot. The final one goes to record against common opponents between myself and DCX. I haven't looked at it myself, but he says I have that won.

I think it's wrong for the NFC, CB should have a bye. I don't think the Eagles played the Saints this season?

Yea i don't even know if EA uses common opponents. It might go H2H, Conference and points scored or A-Z lol

It should, and if so you would get in. I just want to know!! Its killing me.

DCX

baltimore beat me last night though

who knows---maybe the game will see you beat more teams in the tiebreaker and give it to you and az? lol

Top Bottom