• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
I'll try to play tonight. I wasn't ignoring you FMT, I just left the console and wasn't in the room. My wife put together a team to run in some 24 hour relay race that we are trying to get ready for. We leave Thursday night. Next week I should be able to play lots more. I played through the Batman section in SP and it was cool. Exactly like MK which is exactly what I wanted!

DCX

DCX
Rinse's fingers just keep forgeting that Smokey tanked this entire season away to replace Andrea Johnson, can't sleep on iig3tbucketz

He tanked to get a QB. Its the only answer that makes sense. Bob tanked to get Roddy White.

Worked out great for him.

DCX

rinse82

I'm just trying to enjoy my temporary place in non-suckage!

You're good Luke, and you'll blast me in the playoffs if that's the matchup.

Just competitive banter brother.

rinse82

I shouldn't even be in this position.

Smokey was legit beating me 21-0 at the half before his xbox froze. Then I beat him 24-21 in the re-do =/

Did we determine if consistency actually means something? Cause yesterday my #1 WR was blanketed like mad---and that dude has 95 route running and yeah he'll be covered sometimes but yesterday he refused to get open at all except on a quasi lucky deep throw. I tried every workable route probably twice and it almost never worked

rinse82

Did we determine if consistency actually means something? Cause yesterday my #1 WR was blanketed like mad---and that dude has 95 route running and yeah he'll be covered sometimes but yesterday he refused to get open at all except on a quasi lucky deep throw. I tried every workable route probably twice and it almost never worked

No clue - Whitmore has a 97 carry rating and ever since I upped his consistency he seems to have fumbled less.

True, but didn't you autopilot games vs LJ and Rors?

Plus you had at least 1 win via opponent AP so it's kinda a wash =)

Random playbook experiment factor too I guess.

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn! Rinse won't be bullied!

And yes, we are just waiting on LJ/Ramirez then we can vance. Ramirez says maybe tonight

eznark

Banned
It looks like an improved version of the DS games. Looks great!

tumblr_mam30xNn3y1qix0fg.gif

Lashing out because you've been making the same game for so long. It's ok Luke. You too deserve to be happy.

LukeSmith

How backwards compatible is my 3DS XL with the DS blah blah previous shit, it's still sitting on the charger from the night I brought it home

DCX

DCX
78 rec 2003 yards 23 TDs

Ladies and Gentlemen, Marcel Reese
Haha yea..Cam Lonas also had good numbers.

I had a chance to get Reese but wasn't willing to pay the price and in the right hands Reese is a beast.

The best part is he gets paid like a FB. He is a great RB and WR too. Nightz with the move if the franchise especially filling the void left by Gates.

DCX

rinse82

TE's are pretty hard to stop to begin with.

Put a guy with 90+ speed and its almost impossible.

For 3 quarters of my game with Nightz I knew he was going to Reece and still couldnt stop it.

Also Webb is a beast with 99 man coverage.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Consistency determines the effect of the hot and cold streaks. If you have zero consistency then the cold streaks can really fuck you up.

Corners with high PRC, IMO, are the toughest to work around. They attack WR routes really well.

LukeSmith

Consistency determines the effect of the hot and cold streaks. If you have zero consistency then the cold streaks can really fuck you up.

Corners with high PRC, IMO, are the toughest to work around. They attack WR routes really well.

My corners all have shitty PRC, I hate my team

Also Webb is a beast with 99 man coverage.
your wr ran roughshod all over my 99 cover corner :(

actually i dont think sean smith got burned that much, just on the sideline grab that i mistakenly challenged

marshall kept getting fucked, i hate that guy

oh god no fucking wonder!!!!!

DCX

DCX
S1- 6-10
S2- 10-6 ( division winner, 1-1 playoffs )
S3- 8-8
S4- 12-4 (?)

Not bad. The 8-8 season was rough. The schedule was brutal :( I'm hoping to have a good season 5 especially with a full complement of draft picks!

DCX

Top Bottom