• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

DCX

DCX
GG man. I thought you were gonna pull off the comeback when my guys started dropping passes in the 4th qtr....especially the one by Ausberry that could have easily been a TD.

Jacquizz Rogers has been a horse in my games against you...guess he was upset about being let go! His hot streak probably helped, but unfortunately that is over now. I'm not exactly sure why, but he's now on a cold streak.

The game was quirky. How in the world does Jimmy get free about 20 yards then three missed tackles and scores lol I thought i was in for a blowout after that one. Quizz runs well in your three TE offense. The draws and counters and off tackles plays are well run and your Oline is pretty good.

Losing my starting LBs didn't help. Maualaga and Ernie Sims :( My backups just couldn't keep up.

DCX

DCX

DCX
Why is dantoni called Pringles?

Because he looks like this dude.

pringles1.jpeg

you're lucky i have to work tomorrow or i'd get revenge for that lucky win you had CB. you're lucky i didn't try to completely zone you out with deathstroke cause it would've been easy to do!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
you're lucky i have to work tomorrow or i'd get revenge for that lucky win you had CB. you're lucky i didn't try to completely zone you out with deathstroke cause it would've been easy to do!
Death stroke is the cable of this game you got what you deserved

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
still came out well on top for the day! my aquaman is still undefeated in online matches according to my player card/stats menu! suck it down losers aquaman will always rise!
I beat you more than you beat me in this night session. Just like I told you I would.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Bird winning locks up a matchup of me or Soka playing FMT. Is there ANY chance that the AFC game can get done at a reasonable hour? Otherwise we're going to be SOL.

Lets see, my window for today is gonna be between 4:50 and 4:59 est. Hope you can make this work!

I can, no problem.

eznark

Banned
Ugh, sucks to get jobbed out of the playoffs due to Madden tie breakers, but so it goes I guess. I left a couple of wins on the table this season, but that doesn't make it any less frustrating to be left out with a 12-4 record. I would have liked to make one last run at the playoffs since there are already a stupid amount of CPU games going on, but I guess it isn't meant to be.

I think this is the first and only season I've missed the playoffs in four years of Madden, so there is the bittersweet feeling of remembering that accomplishment but having it end like this.

Not far enough apparently. :-\

Welcome to the land of this shitty. Can't wait to hear you cry about your own games taking too long since they are worthless and the elites time is valuable.

Truly a great season in Madden.

I feel like the EA gods heard me tell Wellie "I'm going out of town Thursday-Saturday" last night and decided for the betterment of the league that I don't participate in the first place!

DCX

DCX
We should talk about the draft fellas. The playoffs are being fast tracked to end early due to schedules we should talk about free agency and draft times.

DCX

LukeSmith

We should talk about the draft fellas. The playoffs are being fast tracked to end early due to schedules we should talk about free agency and draft times.

DCX

I'm at the real draft next week, no interest in fast tracking shiiiiiiiiiiiit from me, go play MLB and wait, ladies

Top Bottom