• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

A wild cashman has appeared.

Don't worry, I got this one brah

Ash+Ketchum.png

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Stupid question, is everyone available to play their games between tonight and early tomorrow so we can at least get to the divisional round early (by early I mean 6 PST) tomorrow?

That means the following people have to be available to play within 24 hours:

Loser of Ram/LJ
Luke
Rinse
Pheeniks
-------------
AT
Bird
Soka
Me

I would really rather not stay up tonight since I stayed up last night and have to be at work at 6 AM tomorrow. I can be home around 4:30 to play against Soka.

DCX

DCX
Stupid question, is everyone available to play their games between tonight and early tomorrow so we can at least get to the divisional round early (by early I mean 6 PST) tomorrow?

Loser of Ram/LJ
Luke
Rinse
Pheeniks
-------------
AT
Bird
Soka
Me

I would really rather not stay up tonight since I stayed up last night and have to be at work at 6 AM tomorrow. I can be home around 4:30 to play against Soka.

BigAT

Loser of Ram/LJ
Luke
Rinse
Pheeniks
-------------
AT
Bird
Soka
Me

Don't think I can play tonight, but I can roll pretty much all of tomorrow.

Birdman02

i could play tonight but it doesnt matter unless AT can too. i have yo work all day tomorrow and the earliest i could play would be around 9 est tomorrow night.

I think this "finish the playoffs thing by the time Wellie/FMT/ph33nix leaves" is hopeless unless you all want to dedicate the next 4-5 hours of your life to Madden

Top Bottom