• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

sorry broskis just got home and i needs to eat and get some MLB games in!

as for tier whoring, i told everyone who would listen that i would tear it up with aquaman REGARDLESS of tier! and look what happens!

besides, if anyone is tier whoring its CB. motherfucker uses the game guy EVERY MATCH! at least i choose a different guy every match to keep it fresh!

i'm liking flash alot now that i used him a bit. he doesn't have any range projectiles but he's so fast it's hard to zone him out

Ramirez

Driving late, have a perfect screen called with no one on the side of the field except his 1 lineman, Mendenhall glitches and runs into the back of an OL over and over resulting in an 8 yard loss, fuck this game.

So glad to be done.

Nightz

GG Ram. I felt it was pretty much over after you forced me to throw 4 picks in the first half and got the fumble overturned. Glad the D made some plays in the second half.

Nightz

I'll be going out this morning. May have a window to play between 12:30-1:30 (this is the latest I can start) then going out again. I'll be around this evening though.

anyone have experience hooking up the 360 at a hotel? i don't mind packing the 360 but i seem to remember there being an issue like you had to accept a terms of service first or something. maybe ill bring my laptop too, login with my laptop and then manually put the info into the 360?

McNei1y

qDNhyQT.gif

anyone have experience hooking up the 360 at a hotel? i don't mind packing the 360 but i seem to remember there being an issue like you had to accept a terms of service first or something. maybe ill bring my laptop too, login with my laptop and then manually put the info into the 360?
yeah you will need to borrow a mac address from something else like your laptop, then manually input into 360. make sure you log in first on laptop though

Rorschach

I shouldn't have simm'd my game. If only I knew it wasn't gonna advance anyway. I did it for you, FMT!

Also, car buying in SD suck so fucking much. Much more than anywhere else I've been. So many shady dealers here. 99% are downright crooks.

Top Bottom