• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

I'm going to attempt to download the Soul Sacrifice demo tonight.

The remade Dragon's Dogma comes out on Tuesday too, kind of want.

Also, while I'm stoked about a new ALTTP on 3DS, the game looks kind of shitty. Maybe it will seem better up close but I hate the plastic-y look. Same with Yoshi's Island 3DS.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I'm going to attempt to download the Soul Sacrifice demo tonight.

The remade Dragon's Dogma comes out on Tuesday too, kind of want.

Also, while I'm stoked about a new ALTTP on 3DS, the game looks kind of shitty. Maybe it will seem better up close but I hate the plastic-y look. Same with Yoshi's Island 3DS.

did you download the trailer on the 3DS? Looks way better there

Mrbob

I haven't yet. It's been a crazy week. Haven't had much free time at all. Things finally start slowing down again after tomorrow and I can exhale.

I think I'm going to get Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen on 360 since supposedly the frame rate was better in the first version. Can we not play online though? Lame.

LukeSmith

Prince took a day to recover from, stuff came up today. I autopiloted myself LJ -- seems like this is the end of the line for me for this year's Madden

I think I'll be out of Madden too. So where is everyone selling this?

And I guess I might as well sell NHL too lol

uhhh holy shit amazon is still taking nhl for 20 and madden for 15? well that's 35 dollars for madden 25 right there!

I'm out too.

Looking at my schedule for the summer and there is no way I'll have time for anything but studying. For some reason I thought my summer classes would be at least 8-10 weeks but they condensed everything down to a little over 4 weeks.

Calc 2 and Physics I + two other lame classes all condensed into 4 weeks will not be fun.

I hope i still get a spot in madden 25 :\

I'm out too.

Looking at my schedule for the summer and there is no way I'll have time for anything but studying. For some reason I thought my summer classes would be at least 8-10 weeks but they condensed everything down to a little over 4 weeks.

Calc 2 and Physics I + two other lame classes all condensed into 4 weeks will not be fun.

I hope i still get a spot in madden 25 :

You will have a spot without question and you can even play Ez for the packers!

Mrbob

I'm out too.

I hope i still get a spot in madden 25 :\

You're taking four summer classes? Crazy, crazy man.

daw840

I'm out too.

I hope i still get a spot in madden 25 :
Aww. That's too bad. I want my team back though!

what teams in this league are never fought for?

next season I might defer the Dolphins to drizzler instead of playing for it. it was kinda fun using the titans back then

and no I do want the titans again

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
what teams in this league are never fought for?

next season I might defer the Dolphins to drizzler instead of playing for it. it was kinda fun using the titans back then

and no I do want the titans again

As shameful as the time you traded in your xbox 360 for a wii

DCX

DCX
So this is it huh? Well that was a waste :/ See you guys next year. ( a couple months )

PS: By waste i mean the online code i got for my second account, not the league :)

DCX

You will have a spot without question and you can even play Ez for the packers!

thanks brah!

This will be my frist team from scratch. I am going to run it into the ground :(

You're taking four summer classes? Crazy, crazy man.

That's the plan. Calc/Physics are a must... I will fit in other classes as long as there are no schedule conflicts

I'm a 30 year old undergrad... I can't be lazy!

Aww. That's too bad. I want my team back though!

Chiefs are all yours!

I will prolly pick your brain for team building tips tho cause I really like the team you built(aside from oline)

fake edit---

$32 for Ni No Kuni! Hell yeah

Top Bottom