• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Mrbob

15 bucks! I could find some piece of shit around here worth another five. Like Persona 4 or Mass Effect or something.

I could donate my copy of Mass Effect 3 to you. That is, if I can find the disc somewhere. I might have snapped it in two and thrown it in the trash after realizing I wasted 80 hours on that trilogy for nothing.

I could donate my copy of Mass Effect 3 to you. That is, if I can find the disc somewhere. I might have snapped it in two and thrown it in the trash after realizing I wasted 80 hours on that trilogy for nothing.

I thought the DLC 'fixed' the ending?

I haven't played it yet just going on what i heard

Sokantish

Even before the fixed ending, it was okay. Not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. People on neogaf are pretty strange sometimes. Mass Effect 3 is really fun, especially with all the story DLC they released. I even liked one of the new endings I chose! Makes me hopeful for Mass Effect 4

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Even before the fixed ending, it was okay. Not as bad as everyone makes it out to be. People on neogaf are pretty strange sometimes. Mass Effect 3 is really fun, especially with all the story DLC they released. I even liked one of the new endings I chose! Makes me hopeful for Mass Effect 4

There wont be a mass effect 4. There is no way they go back to that storyline.

Sokantish

There is gonna be a mass effect 4 and they already said Shepard's story is done. My ending definitely implied there's a lot more Mass Effect! Unless you mean it isn't going to be a direct sequel to 3, then I don't care about that. I just want more Mass Effect.

eznark

Banned
Watching my first NBA game since the ray Allen trade. This is so awful.

I don't know a single player on Milwaukee and I had no idea the bird man was out of prison.

eznark

Banned
I would feel the same way too if I had to watch Milwaukee Bucks basketball on a regular basis

did you like that GROWN MAN move

Last time I watched them they were going deep in the playoffs year after year. I couldn't turn it on after the half, so no idea.

Pretty sure this is like the first time I've ever seen Lebron play. Guy bitches and moans like a soccer player. How do people like this dude? He's a black Tom Brady.

rinse82

Last time I watched them they were going deep in the playoffs year after year. I couldn't turn it on after the half, so no idea.

Pretty sure this is like the first time I've ever seen Lebron play. Guy bitches and moans like a soccer player. How do people like this dude? He's a black Tom Brady.

That is the NBA.

Can't say I ever met a hardcore bucks fan. I'm a fan of the game and the bucks are in it this year so i gotta root for em. I don't dislike bron but I'm not really a fan. Neutral i guess you could say

I also watch quite a bit of soccer so the whining doesn't bother me!

Luke might've thrown in the towel but we are finishing the season. LJ you can play the CPU and the we can move forward. No huge rush since I can't get the 360 online at the hotel. Ill be home by 1pm pst next Saturday tho!

eznark

Banned
Cool, I'm just gonna be fucking around with this new pad. Cord is too short so I am sitting on the floor like a child. You were right, Sok!

Nightz

Luke might've thrown in the towel but we are finishing the season. LJ you can play the CPU and the we can move forward. No huge rush since I can't get the 360 online at the hotel. Ill be home by 1pm pst next Saturday tho!

lol like half of LJ's games this season have been against the CPU

hey do you guys have any tips for defending the option run? I'm in round 2 of the playoffs about to host the Skins and RG3, this dude can't do shit but run the QB option with Griffin. I beat him both times we played this season but he put up like 240 and 170 on the ground in the games with him. Doesn't seem to matter what I run, my guys act as if RG3 is not even there and just chase his RB. I user the MLB and try to stop it, but we are not allowed to move guys before the snap, and my LB cannot beat RG3 to the corner.

Anyone know some specific formations and plays to stop this? The one that really gives me trouble is out of shotgun to the right side.

hey do you guys have any tips for defending the option run? I'm in round 2 of the playoffs about to host the Skins and RG3, this dude can't do shit but run the QB option with Griffin. I beat him both times we played this season but he put up like 240 and 170 on the ground in the games with him. Doesn't seem to matter what I run, my guys act as if RG3 is not even there and just chase his RB. I user the MLB and try to stop it, but we are not allowed to move guys before the snap, and my LB cannot beat RG3 to the corner.

Anyone know some specific formations and plays to stop this? The one that really gives me trouble is out of shotgun to the right side.

Not many people run it in our league. Against crow I set Patrick Willis to spy. Against bluemax if I see his option formation I audible to an all out blitz

Rorschach

Put your defensive ends in spy and manually control the inside linebacker. If they engage at the start of the play, you're done. If you have contain plays in your defensive playbook, use those. There are some plays that are pretty broken, though. The QB will teleport or the lbs won't initiate tackles because there are some missing animations or something. Just gotta hope your safeties can catch up.

I just found out in practice that if you actually pass commit, it makes the LB's not bite on the fake to the HB and they actually chase the QB. Amazing. Sucks that it leaves the defense so vulnerable if it isn't the option play but oh well, I will take what I can get.

I will try the DE in spy too when we actually play. Doubt it works though, even in spy, the guys bite massively on the fake.

eznark

Banned
Soka, we finished in 7th in that race! We couldn't have done it without your insane ability to run those hills and your townie knowledge of the mountain. Thanks!

Nightz

League is done, no one cares who's crowned except FMT.

I'd like to take a crack at FMT. Haven't played him in Madden 13.

Also:

EA Sports has posted the release schedule for the Madden NFL 25 feature playbooks.

SportsNation will reveal the Madden NFL 25 cover athlete, as well as an exclusive video of the Run Free feature Wednesday, April 24th at 8:00 PM EST, on ESPN2.

Run Free - April 24
Infinity Engine 2 - April 24
Connected Franchise Part 1 - May 6
Connected Franchise Part 2 - May 20
Madden Share - June 24
Madden Ultimate Team - July 1
All-Madden Team - July 8

Top Bottom