• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
One thing MLB gets right is that you can play practice games with your league squad. That's pretty much the one thing I really, really want.

One thing MLB gets right is that you can play practice games with your league squad. That's pretty much the one thing I really, really want.

More than spectator?!

LJ let me know if you're playing AI or simit.... Then play nightz or he can play AI if you or Luke don't want to play that either

LJ11

I'll play the cpu FMT, only because it gives me a shot at possibly beating your ass in the SB.

I'd put a scrimmage mode with our league teams ahead of spectator as well, I'll use it much more. Basically stopped playing pickup games because of it. Used to bother Rors, and others, for games on a weekly basis, but it's pointless now with my franchise team being completely different.

I'll play the cpu FMT, only because it gives me a shot at possibly beating your ass in the SB.

I'd put a scrimmage mode with our league teams ahead of spectator as well, I'll use it much more. Basically stopped playing pickup games because of it. Used to bother Rors, and others, for games on a weekly basis, but it's pointless now with my franchise team being completely different.

3rd times a charm brotha!

McNei1y

Damn that sucks man. Don't give up hope!

Not getting a job sucks but what I'm really pissed about is that this was the position that I was most qualified for as well as having two of the best interviews... but to hear that I didn't get it just sucks. I don't even know where to start after this.

Mrbob

I can't think of anything else Gearbox does. Maybe it is for the best they ruin the franchise with a FPS type game. Better that than making some terrible half baked RTS.

Edit: I hope Dragon's Dogma doesn't suck. Dark Arisen sounds awesome. Ordered a 360 copy from Amazon.

First loser

But we didn't get absolutely creamed by a qb making his 9th career start and first playoff start. Probably makes you feel better to group yourself with an elite team but the packers season was a joke and the niners came up 5 yards short of a title! And you're getting skull fucked again in week 1!

eznark

Banned
True. I guess it's better to lose to a terrible clown like Flacco. Packers lost to a better team, 49ers choked and got out coached. End result is no rings for either.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
More space is always better, tho with the advent of spotify (and youtube to an extent) there's no real need to carry your whole library with you.

Rinse - your city is awesome. I have to go back!

Btw on the way home we were at the airport and the Yankees came through security right behind us. I got pics with Cano, Nova, and Tony Peña.

rinse82

More space is always better, tho with the advent of spotify (and youtube to an extent) there's no real need to carry your whole library with you.

Rinse - your city is awesome. I have to go back!

Btw on the way home we were at the airport and the Yankees came through security right behind us. I got pics with Cano, Nova, and Tony Peña.

What did you end up doing here?

well I don't know what I'd use it for! I already have an iPad, and an iPod from a few generations ago...so this would probably be good for calling bitches and I guess I'm not sure what else! I don't know what takes up space. I also don't really play mobile games.

rinse82

well I don't know what I'd use it for! I already have an iPad, and an iPod from a few generations ago...so this would probably be good for calling bitches and I guess I'm not sure what else! I don't know what takes up space. I also don't really play mobile games.

Sounds like 16

Who calls anybody anymore

Zep

Banned

wadebrow.gif

Top Bottom