• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

McNei1y

Sup.

untitled-2lyuyo.jpg

What am I looking at here.

TheCrow

Baker stats look off, haven't rushed for any TDs. Can't believe the sack numbers either.

Hello, when can you play today/tomorrow? I'll be free after 5pm cst today. Sorry about the past two days but my schedule has been hectic. I need to graduate already. :(

eznark

Banned

GCQuinton

Damn you GCQ!

The Honey Hawk's loving it in Carolina!

Aside from shuffling some folks around (i.e. moving Kuechly inside), FS was the last real spot on defense I felt we needed to get better at and that's been completely taken care of. We're flying all over the place on that side of the ball now.

Oh yeah, Blue, the Panthers had the 7 spot in the draft.

McNei1y

Jordin Grey is getting DROY. :(

I don't think we play this year pal. I play BigAT from the NFC East and the whole NFC North.

Huh, I coulda sworn I play you this year since the schedule is the exact same as Season 1. I guess Cola took your spot in the schedule.

BigAT

Huh, I coulda sworn I play you this year since the schedule is the exact same as Season 1. I guess Cola took your spot in the schedule.

The schedule is the same in that it uses the same rules as the first season. Two of your games can switch though depending on where you finished in your division last year.

McNei1y

The schedule is the same in that it uses the same rules as the first season. Two of your games can switch though depending on where you finished in your division last year.

Ahhh interesting. Would that be the same for Season 4 then? Or do we not know that yet.

Mrbob

My second round LOLB I drafted has been a surprise savior for me this season. When Urlacher went down I spent one game using his backup, and he suckkkks. So I put Mellon in at MLB and my defense has been balling since that game. He has a lot of quality MLB traits too. I'm in a tough spot now since my bye week is next. Urlacher will be back after the bye, but I've been playing the best defense since the beginning of Madden in the weeks I put Mellon in at MLB.

Mellon is raw and needs some things to be built up. My plan was to make him a starter next season. But in emergency spot duty he has done a great job.

Holy hell i forgot how painfully slow everything on PS3 is...

I've been downloading Ni No Kuni, Sonic Racing, and The Cave demos for over an hour and a half now 56% :/

By the time i am done i wont want to play anymore

Mrbob

I haven't had download issues on PSN. That's only half the fun, though. The big issue is install times which happen after the download is done. Those are the worst. Not Wii U bad but annoying.

I haven't had download issues on PSN. That's only half the fun, though. The big issue is install times which happen after the download is done. Those are the worst. Not Wii U bad but annoying.

Yeah, that is what i meant. The whole download then install thing - the latter which always takes forever :/

Mrbob

Amazon is offering a 20 dollar credit on a bunch of EA games pre orders right now. Including PC box copies.

Think I'll be grabbing Crysis 3 with the 20 dollar credit.

Nightz

Anytime I download anything from PSN I just don't expect to play it the same day. I just start up the downloads then turn the system off. Thank goodness for being able to automatically download and install at night.

Anytime I download anything from PSN I just don't expect to play it the same day. I just start up the downloads then turn the system off. Thank goodness for being able to automatically download and install at night.

I always dread putting in a game that I haven't played in a while, knowing full well there's going to be an update.

eznark

Banned
I've been playing for the last hour or so. I got killed once and killed a guy. That's pretty much all that happened. In an hour.

Mrbob

Not at home right now but I don't like to play Madden for fun anyway. :(

You jerks just cost me another 40 bucks. Amazon has the 12 month cards on sale for $39.99 and I need to renew in a couple months so I might as well do it now.

Unless something drastic happens at E3, my odds are 10:1 next gen madden league will be on the next gen xbox. So I guess I'll be forced to get the next xbox first. :/ Well, maybe not. Madden 14 league will still be on 360, so I can wait for a price drop.

Top Bottom