• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

BigAT

No offline saves! Innovation!

Is that true? Ugh.

I think most of the city-to-city interaction stuff is disabled in the beta (although it's entirely possible I just didn't figure out how to do it) so I didn't really get to see that, but they give you a sense of it in the tutorial.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, last I read you can play the game offline but you can't save your city. I'll buy it once someone puts out some sort of crack for off-line mode. Piracy!

bluemax

Banned
I'm with Rors. No one actually enjoys Dark Souls. They just pretend to for street cred. Its the gaming equivalent of liking Animal Collective or something.

I'm with Rors. No one actually enjoys Dark Souls. They just pretend to for street cred. Its the gaming equivalent of liking Animal Collective or something.

i'll be honest in saying i liked demons souls better (i dont like open worlds as much) but this is incorrect. dark souls is great once it clicks with you. i like the world and the whole tone of the game. also doesn't hurt that the game doesn't shove shitty cutscenes up your asshole every chance it gets and kind of lets you figure things out by exploring and seeing stuff rather than leading you to conclude things based on a cutscene.

also animal collective is horrible

TheCrow

Fuck! I thought I was going to pick that off but he didn't even react. Maybe in previous maddens he would've done something. :(

LJ11

Fuck! I thought I was going to pick that off but he didn't even react. Maybe in previous maddens he would've done something. :(

Good game.

I knew you'd be sitting on that too, but I said why not, lets see if he can make a play on it.

Lots of crazy stuff in that game, we were both lucky at times. Thought Steve had Bailey beat on that int, predetermined it. Your LBs did a better job sniffing the run in the second half, you probably changed something up.

Wind meter killed me, I hate it, I remember when it was so easy to determine.

Is anybody still playing Ultimate Team? I liked some of the changes, but man did they go crazy with the increase in prices on the packs vs the coins you can earn.

Rather enjoyed the SimCity beta and am now looking forward to the full version.

The way roads and zones are done now is so much better.

I really screwed up where I put my fire station and police station, they were constantly stuck in traffic.

Top Bottom