• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

eznark

Banned
I'm going to love Sim City, eznark tell me when we are going to play!

Tomorrow night. When is the vance? Ni No Kuni should be here any minute so I want to play that. I think I will also probably be available anytime tomorrow, trying to wrap up some bullshit today so I can play pedo RPG's all day tomorrow.

Tomorrow night. When is the vance? Ni No Kuni should be here any minute so I want to play that. I think I will also probably be available anytime tomorrow, trying to wrap up some bullshit today so I can play pedo RPG's all day tomorrow.

I'm about 4 hours in. Takes about an hour to get going but the game is awesome

o2d3Mb8.png

the return of the vision cone.

rinse82

KC
TEN
IND
TEN

Big divisional games in 3 of the next 4. Plus Shake is going to try to destroy me to improve his extra 1st rounder.

Sokantish

This girl I went to HS with just told facebook that Dane Cook should go eat a bag of dicks. First time I've seen that expression anywhere but here.

I guess you don't like Louis CK!

The upcoming draft in my single player franchise has Zach Richmond, Xavier Waters, Brandon Zuzek, Kendrick Rose, Pharoah Phillips, and Will Myers. Were all those guys in our first draft?

I actually got the bag of dicks line from a queens of the Stone Age concert where josh homme stopped the show for a heckler or someone throwing a bottle at him. This was in 2005 so maybe Louis ck stole it or maybe josh did! Either way, it is a timeless phrase

Plus Shake is going to try to destroy me to improve his extra 1st rounder.

Nah, I had too much good fortune the last two games. Same thing happened with my first two games to start the season. After that i got blown the fuck out 3 games in a row. So you are catching me at just the right time! :)

you are free to run around during battle.

BOOO to this!

Also mixes some Pokemon as you can collect monsters and level them up

That sounds awesome though...

decisions decisions

bluemax

Banned
Nah, I had too much good fortune the last two games. Same thing happened with my first two games to start the season. After that i got blown the fuck out 3 games in a row. So you are catching me at just the right time! :)

BOOO to this!

That sounds awesome though...

decisions decisions

There's a demo on PSN. It doesn't do a good job of explaining the battle system but its worth checking out.

Top Bottom