• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

LJ I am out of town till late as shit tonight and you'll probably be asleep by 1 AM ET. I'll be free tomorrow (Sunday) after 7 PM CT?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Do we have an ETA on the advance besides the deadline?

AZ id love to be able to get the game in tonight if the advance allows. Ill be gone most of the day tomorrow

bluemax

Banned
I have no doubts BM is steering us away for his own gain.

If I was then why would I be using linemen with such low awareness myself?

Awareness is a tiebreaker rating. It makes a defensive lineman decide if he should power move or finesse move. It doesn't make him decide where to go after he does that.

Oh I'm sure you do.

I'm sure you do.

You can borrow my pass and go for a day. Although if I leave LA this might not be possible.

Mrbob

My guess would be pursuit and play recognition would determine where a player goes. I have been curious if awareness even matters on the oline at all. Maybe if they are pulling but isn't that what impact blocking is for?

My guess would be pursuit and play recognition would determine where a player goes. I have been curious if awareness even matters on the oline at all. Maybe if they are pulling but isn't that what impact blocking is for?

i always felt like impact blocking had to do with pancaking someone. it'd be really nice if EA would just have a 1 sentence summary of how each attribute affects the player..... even if it isn't true! lie to us EA!

just booted up my wiiU for the first time in a month because i want to get a free $5 amazon video credit for linking my account and god DAMN these fucking menus are so slow. why? for instance i went to settings because my cat chewed up my sensor bar cord so i got a new one and i wanted to change the position of the bar to "above TV" instead of below so he wont chew it again. JUST TO CLICK settings and get into the menu it takes like 15 seconds.... then to get back out of settings back to the homepage another 15 seconds. i get that this isn't an insane amount of time in itself, but considering what you're doing it is just ridiculous.

rinse82

just booted up my wiiU for the first time in a month because i want to get a free $5 amazon video credit for linking my account and god DAMN these fucking menus are so slow. why? for instance i went to settings because my cat chewed up my sensor bar cord so i got a new one and i wanted to change the position of the bar to "above TV" instead of below so he wont chew it again. JUST TO CLICK settings and get into the menu it takes like 15 seconds.... then to get back out of settings back to the homepage another 15 seconds. i get that this isn't an insane amount of time in itself, but considering what you're doing it is just ridiculous.

WiiU bomba

bluemax

Banned
Fuck, Mexican coke takes me back... it's like a nostalgia trip every drink I take. Hadn't had one since I was in Mexico.

The Inglewood Costco sells cases of it. I haven't had one in years though, last time I drank one it gave me a headache. Tasted so good though.

Rorschach

The Inglewood Costco sells cases of it. I haven't had one in years though, last time I drank one it gave me a headache. Tasted so good though.
It's the only time I'll drink coke or pepsi without ice. And I rarely drink those anyway.

Is it rare in your neck of the woods? I guess Wisconsin doesn't have a foreign foods section.

GG Luke, even if your Colts are a bunch of fucking thugs. Mathis gets a pick so these animals break his ribs and knock him out for 5 weeks. I hate it when the game tells you to kick a 55 yard FG and you come up short with full power. That 4th down was the dagger. It really was heartbreaking because the 3rd down should've been a loss of 3 yards if you were lucky. My user DT blew it up and got there as he handed it off but I just completely whiffed and he gets like a 1 yard gain instead to make it 4th and inches. 3 point game at this point I think? The end of the half was brutal too, should always just run out the clock when on the road, especially with the first half CJ was having. All well, gotta beat Smokey this season to have a shot at the playoffs it looks like.

Damn I wish I beat you. Blew it.

DCX

DCX
Atlanta.jpg
fan made, but i like them!

Top Bottom