• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Ramirez

I'm assuming he'll be back for next season regardless? Or does it actually make you go through actual weeks in the game? lol

Rorschach

Mike Wallace - complete ACL tear, 27 weeks. Sorry =P
Real reason is xp overdose.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw

PS: your team is a hit squad!
And we're the hipsters?

...that was sarcasm? It's not anywhere near as popular as those games. And I play Madden....................

Is anybody still playing Ultimate Team? I liked some of the changes, but man did they go crazy with the increase in prices on the packs vs the coins you can earn.

Haven't played it since the original. It was an interesting time waster for a little bit. Then, they saw they could turn it into a more profitable endeavor as many people started buying gold packs. It all went down hill from there.

bluemax

Banned
I should not play supports in pub games of DotA2. I had the highest GPM and fewest deaths as KotL. Meanwhile Sven and Luna combined for almost 30 deaths.

Mrbob

Yes I would like a vance since I have a bye coming up next week. Bad time too, been on a hot streak lately and don't want a long delay to cool me off.

Mrbob

First place schedule brah!

Is that why I'm the one stuck playing the Saints, Giants, Niners this year? All first place teams. Game is trash.

I still don't know how the Giants got on my schedule. It doesn't line up. No matter though, AT smack talked when I was struggling early on, so now I have a target on his back for when we meet up!

Edit: Oh yeah the Giants were second last season. I forgot AT made his push via the wild card.

First pick schedule more like! Woowooooo

That's the spirit!

eznark

Banned
Is that why I'm the one stuck playing the Saints, Giants, Niners this year? All first place teams. Game is trash.

That's the spirit!

I'm at least trying! Just can't get the stupid fucking running game going. Not even the John Madden playbook helped.

Ramirez

I'm at least trying! Just can't get the stupid fucking running game going. Not even the John Madden playbook helped.

I'm gonna blame this retarded new physics engine. I had a wide open lane to run with Ben last night and barely nipped the back of a lineman's ass and started flailing around like an idiot.

eznark

Banned
I'm gonna blame this retarded new physics engine. I had a wide open lane to run with Ben last night and barely nipped the back of a lineman's ass and started flailing around like an idiot.

That happens to me a lot but I think it's just my fault. I went from running like five times a game to trying to run twenty. I'm just clueless. Games go faster though!

Mrbob

Try running with your running back for once, Ramirez. Heck, I'm even doing it again.

Although my last game running was nearly forced on me. Playing in the rain with 15 mph winds. Not a day to pass the ball! I ran 20+ times with Forte and actually got over 100 yards, which might be a personal record. Jerk didn't even fumble either! Was a boring game to play though due to the weather.

eznark

Banned
Is there any attribute that affects how guys handle conditions? My last game was in the rain and Woodhead was way easier to control that the rookie.

Nightz

Just realized that I was so close to getting two guys to 100 yards rushing in that game last night. Mathews had 143 yards and Crumley had 89.

LukeSmith

27 weeks? Damn. That's worse than the 22 weeks I put the Colts rookie WR out for.

Also, Sony pushing PS Plus more and more. Now you can get 3 months free with a 12 month subscription:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...ship/cid=IP9101-NPIA90005_01-1YEARPACKAGE0000

Of course this happens a month after I resubscribe. I might order another 15 months anyway.

The Colts Rookie WR was out for 4 weeks, I think Nightz and his thugs put my MLB out for 22 weeks.

You really do just live in this altered state of reality

Mrbob

I could have sworn I knocked him out a longer time. No matter though, it was payback for taking out Urlacher for 5 weeks.

Ramirez

Just realized that I was so close to getting two guys to 100 yards rushing in that game last night. Mathews had 143 yards and Crumley had 89.

That was beyond frustrating. I don't know if it was home cooking or what, but the blocks set up the exact same way on every play regardless of where I blitzed or what coverage I was in. He literally had one guy to beat every single time.

Nightz

That was beyond frustrating. I don't know if it was home cooking or what, but the blocks set up the exact same way on every play regardless of where I blitzed or what coverage I was in. He literally had one guy to beat every single time.
It's because all of my O-linemen have 80+ AWR. I still believe!

Edit: 2 guys I've knocked out for more than 20 weeks. I'm taking names!

hey! the right side of my line was dog shit in that regard when the franchise started. alex boone was a no-name when this season started and was rated like a 74. he was actually rated a 68 before they updated CCM and we started so i've put in work getting him to this level. same with Davis (RT)... he was rated a 78 at the start of CCM with poor stats.

unless you were saying "shocking" as in bluemax might be wrong that AWR doesn't mean anything

GCQuinton

I've always thought AWR applied to everything else the same way they recently applied ACC to SPD. Basically meaning the higher their AWR, the most you get out of a players skillset in regards to their ratings at that position. Really doesn't matter if you're manually controlling them, but that's how I see it.

McNei1y

Mwahahahahhahaha you ain't playing for a while!

DCX, I'll be home tonight around 5-6pm PST.

Yup, I'm back on my grad school schedule.

Not tonight and my guess is we have a small window during the day tomorrow because I gotta watch the Royal Rumble at night so I can be severely disappointed!

Top Bottom