• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

TsEvy.St.4.jpeg

can't let you escape dcx

p.s.

when are you and DM playing? if he isn't here by 7 pm im going to auto pilot him

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Matt Ryan would have made the Eagles a division champ.

DCX

What's the point if he is just gonna blow it in the playoffs?

We already had Matt Ryan. His name was McNabb. But at least he made the Superbowl!

i love ni no kuni but some of the dialog is painfully bad. i do like drippy though. basically just talks shit about everything mun! COME ON MUN!

did you make it to the volcano level yet? i was cruising along and then the enemies here are just fucking me up

Rorschach

Guess Ni No Kuni is really good... almost pulled the trigger on it while at the store today, but I don't have the time right now. All my game time is gonna go to other new stuff like Path of Exile and the league. I'll get it down the road. I couldn't believe Target had it. They usually don't get many PS3 games, let alone display lesser known titles on the endcap. They never even sold P4G.

Speaking of P4G.... this game is more dating sim than RPG...

Guess Ni No Kuni is really good... almost pulled the trigger on it while at the store today, but I don't have the time right now. All my game time is gonna go to other new stuff like Path of Exile and the league. I'll get it down the road. I couldn't believe Target had it. They usually don't get many PS3 games, let alone display lesser known titles on the endcap. They never even sold P4G.

Speaking of P4G.... this game is more dating sim than RPG...

i like P4G a lot but i dont like the social networking shit. like eznark said the other day, takes fucking forever to actually get into the game. but maybe i like it so much because i've always liked the shin megami games

Rorschach

i like P4G a lot but i dont like the social networking shit. like eznark said the other day, takes fucking forever to actually get into the game. but maybe i like it so much because i've always liked the shin megami games

Not my first SMT rodeo, but this shit ain't portable and most of the game is the dating sim aspect. Oh, and Chie's voice actress made me turn off dialogue.

i also found is funny that teddy wants to fuck one of the girls. i don't see that he has a dick anywhere so i assume he's just going to finger bang her? what fun is that teddy

Rorschach

How much of a country bumpkin do you have to be to want to go to Junes for the long holiday?

The dad is creeping me the fuck out with his detachment towards her and his explanation for it. What a dick. Sounds like a sociopath.
What do you mean ain't portable? It's the only reason I have played as much as I have.

There are points where you can't save anywhere and there's a long way until the save point. You can set the system down and idle, but if you're low on battery, you're fucked if you're not near an outlet. There are also times where I have to leave for the day and I'm in the middle of a long ass interaction sequence or a dungeon. If I leave it for the day, the battery might give out. In a dungeon I can use those dungeon items to leave, but still.

eznark

Banned
How much of a country bumpkin do you have to be to want to go to Junes for the long holiday?

There are points where you can't save anywhere and there's a long way until the save point. You can set the system down and idle, but if you're low on battery, you're fucked if you're not near an outlet. There are also times where I have to leave for the day and I'm in the middle of a long ass interaction sequence or a dungeon. If I leave it for the day, the battery might give out. In a dungeon I can use those dungeon items to leave, but still.

You shouldn't be playing fucking P4G when you're on a mission dumbshit. Save the Vita for after you splatter that poor American "terrorist" who didn't get a fair trial.

you'd have to be low as fuck on battery for it to actually run out on you. i had a small sliver of green left the last time i played (it wasn't red yet) and i had it idle for about 2 weeks and there was still enough battery left for me to play a bit and then go plug it in

Rorschach

you'd have to be low as fuck on battery for it to actually run out on you. i had a small sliver of green left the last time i played (it wasn't red yet) and i had it idle for about 2 weeks and there was still enough battery left for me to play a bit and then go plug it in
Good to know. It usually is pretty good when I have nothing running, but when I have a game up, it doesn't last nearly as long. Maybe I'm paranoid.
You shouldn't be playing fucking P4G when you're on a mission dumbshit. Save the Vita for after you splatter that poor American "terrorist" who didn't get a fair trial.
Well, fuck, I don't know when these long interaction sequences are coming. I'm doing good and next thing I know there's a fucking outing and no save point for like 20 hours of dialogue that may or may not contain a courage level up!*

*turns out not. :(

Good to know. It usually is pretty good when I have nothing running, but when I have a game up, it doesn't last nearly as long. Maybe I'm paranoid.

Well, fuck, I don't know when these long interaction sequences are coming. I'm doing good and next thing I know there's a fucking outing and no save point for like 20 hours of dialogue that may or may not contain a courage level up!

i would be paranoid if you were on red for the battery icon but if you have any green left you should be fine

p.s.

im vancin now. lets roll ez

eznark

Banned
k

And yeah rors, put that thing in sleep and it lasts forever.

I wish Ni No Kuni were on the WiiU so I could play that while gameflowing through this ass kicking.

Week 9

Next vane date: 1/29 (Tuesday) @ 8 pm pst

Games:

Dolphins @ Bills
Saints @ Panthers
Lions @ Texans
Colts @ Jets
Bengals @ Raiders
Cowboys @ Falcons
Eagles @ Ravens
Bucs @ Skins
Chiefs @ Jags
Chargers @ Browns
Cards @ Rams
49ers @ Packers
Pats @ Seahawks

NFC OPOTW: Lamichael James (49ers) - 20 car, 160 yards, 2 TD, 4 rec, 65 yards
NFC DPOTW: Luke Kuechly (Panthers) - 8 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: Stevie Johnson (Bills) - 4 rec, 188 yards, 3 TD
AFC DPOTW: K. Lewis (Steelers) - 2 tackles, 1 int, 1 TD

BigAT

I finally started watching through the Persona ER recently. I'm enjoying it, but it's basically only because Jeff and Vinny kill it every single episode. I'm not sure that I would actually enjoy playing Persona 4 though, felt like it took them hours and hours to reach anything resembling gameplay and even then it's like a dating sim more often than not.

FMT, you're a monster for not liking the Junes jingle. You probably aren't even down with Funky Student.

Rorschach

I finally started watching through the Persona ER recently. I'm enjoying it, but it's basically only because Jeff and Vinny kill it every single episode. I'm not sure that I would actually enjoy playing Persona 4 though, felt like it took them hours and hours to reach anything resembling gameplay and even then it's like a dating sim more often than not.

I posted my frustrations in the beginning. I was 2.5 hrs in and not a single fucking monster slain.

Top Bottom