• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

DCX

DCX
XPXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

DCX

BigAT

NIN version can never and will never be topped. maybe it's because the original is usually best, maybe because i've heard it so many times live and its incredible, or maybe it is just better!

i think the johnny cash version is great and part of what makes it great is at the time it was covered. some people are a victim of their time and in johnny's case he was a beneficiary of covering it when he was at the end of his line. cash's life retrofit into the song and it was almost like it was written for him to perform at that time.

i've found it to be very humorous over the years arguing with people about this and a lot of people didn't know that trent wrote it and when they find out they say "oh well what does a 26 year old know about life like this!" dumbass biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitches!

Did you see the Lights in the Sky tour?

Rorschach

NIN live version is the definitive version of that song. Sorry, kids!

LOl at the CPU calling timeout when I wanted to just run out the clock. It wants me to suffer more.

Wow. Game is thrash. Once, against Soka, I won the coin flip into overtime and the cpu decided to kick the ball. :[

[edit]One more week and the Wis is unleashed! Finally, in time for another simjury!

Did you see the Lights in the Sky tour?

no :(

the last time i saw them was in 2007. i tried desperately to see their final show in LA and i just couldn't score tickets. i'm hoping they play live again once that wench drains all of trents money.... but i doubt it since he's makin' that movie soundtrack money now!

BigAT

no :(

the last time i saw them was in 2007. i tried desperately to see their final show in LA and i just couldn't score tickets. i'm hoping they play live again once that wench drains all of trents money.... but i doubt it since he's makin' that movie soundtrack money now!

You missed out. It was probably the best show I've ever been too and I'm not even a NiN diehard. The audio/visual stuff they did was amazing.

LukeSmith

Woah what sorcery is this... how do you score 72 pts? Fleener going Wallace again?

Just one of those games! Fleener stopped on the five and sanjo tackled him into the endzone! And I was getting picks off of triple tips.

Was closer than the last time, Sanjo. Felt like home cooking on about half of those INTs.

15 passes, 42 runs for me

The 9 INTs from Mallet Brady probably didn't help. Jeezo Brady was hot going into that game, too

Sanjuro

cgkVBeq.jpg

You missed out. It was probably the best show I've ever been too and I'm not even a NiN diehard. The audio/visual stuff they did was amazing.

i have a lot of the live stuff from over the years, and i know he released some obscene amount of footage that they did online and it looked incredible. but i know nothing can replicate actually being there :(

i heard he'll be releasing some new NIN soon. hopefully it's Strobelight!

http://www.nin.com/strobelight/

To download NIN's new full-length album Strobe Light, PRODUCED BY TIMBALAND, enter a valid email address in the fields below. A download link will be sent to you immediately. Your credit card will be charged $18.98 plus a $10 digital delivery convenience fee. Your files will arrive as windows media files playable on quite a few players with your name embedded all over them just in case you lose them. You will also receive an exclusive photo and a free email account with our partner Google's Gmail service.

Your email will be kept confidential and will not be used for spam, unless we can make some money selling it.

Sanjuro

Just one of those games! Fleener stopped on the five and sanjo tackled him into the endzone! And I was getting picks off of triple tips.

Was closer than the last time, Sanjo. Felt like home cooking on about half of those INTs.

15 passes, 42 runs for me

The 9 INTs from Mallet Brady probably didn't help. Jeezo Brady was hot going into that game, too

I made you my bitch in the special teams department. You clearly feared me.

Also, fuck that onside kick late!

daw840

Why so I can have them back in two weeks when you can't win a game with them?

Hey. I'll keep on trucking the loss train! Remember....I didn't drop out of the league because of the losses! I just thought that I would have to be doing more outside of work studying than I really have to!

LukeSmith

I made you my bitch in the special teams department. You clearly feared me.

Also, fuck that onside kick late!

Yeah running into the middle of the field and turning straight to the outside and running up the field is a legit tactic.

I did not want to kick to your returner after that TD, my defense was tired as fuck all game.

You pick that up from Rors?

Sanjuro

Yeah running into the middle of the field and turning straight to the outside and running up the field is a legit tactic.

Fuck that. I see gooey delicious cheese from you fuckers all the time, but when the deadly two-win player does one thing effective it's bullshit?

Not cool.

Still doesn't explain why you would do an onside kick with 70+ in the bank!

Rorschach

I did not want to kick to your returner after that TD, my defense was tired as fuck all game.

I go where the hole is. If you're gonna take your defender out of that side instead of protecting your lane, then guess where I'm going? My return TDs this year are from the middle. Suck my diiiiiiiick.

LukeSmith

Fuck that. I see gooey delicious cheese from you fuckers all the time, but when the deadly two-win player does one thing effective it's bullshit?

Not cool.

Still doesn't explain why you would do an onside kick with 70+ in the bank!

To give you better field position

I go where the hole is. If you're gonna take your defender out of that side instead of protecting your lane, then guess where I'm going? My return TDs this year are from the middle. Suck my diiiiiiiick.

Guilty conscious got you defensive?

Sanjuro

I go where the hole is. If you're gonna take your defender out of that side, then guess where I'm going? My return TDs this year are from the middle. Suck my diiiiiiiick.

Mine as well. This game my defenders knocked down his guys to the side, so I cut across.

Nightz

LOL Rors, you calling my guys a bunch of thugs? Dexter McCluster injured on the first play of the game - out 30 weeks. And after knocking Antonio Gates out of our first game, he returned today so that I could enjoy having him and Lonas...then Lonas gets an abdominal tear.

Rorschach

LOL Rors, you calling my guys a bunch of thugs? Dexter McCluster injured on the first play of the game - out 30 weeks. And after knocking Antonio Gates out of our first game, he returned today so that I could enjoy having him and Lonas...then Lonas gets an abdominal tear.

lol :( Ex-Chargers came to play! And injure guys... :\

To give you better field position

Guilty conscious got you defensive?

Nope. Clear conscience. You posted a snipe out of nowhere and I replied. You're deflecting from doing an onside kick while up 70 points. Nice try, but you don't need to. Nothing will come of this.

LukeSmith

I am not deflecting anything, I called it a legit tactic and you got all defensive.

Go take a nap.

I will kick it onsides at a whim, if I recovered that - which I never have ever - I can run the clock out some more, if not, Sanjo has awesome field position (where he promptly threw pick nine).

100% win/win

Rorschach

That's why I run no-huddle for the most part.

To injure other people?

I am not deflecting anything, I called it a legit tactic and you got all defensive.

Go take a nap.

I will kick it onsides at a whim, if I recovered that - which I never have ever - I can run the clock out some more, if not, Sanjo has awesome field position (where he promptly threw pick nine).

100% win/win

I didn't lose my sense of sarcasm due to lack of sleep!

Top Bottom