• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This career mode for 2K12 is pretty damn fun.

6'2 SG from Marquette is about to lay the wood at the rookie showcase!

It all goes downhill after you're drafted.
Enjoy never being passed the ball and probably playing a shitload of small forward and even power forward

McNei1y

Huh, thought I wrote my edit in earlier...

anyway, gg from earlier splat! Not sure how I couldn't stop the outside runs even though I knew they were coming. That was a nice hit stick after that first score on the kick return. Pretty much set the mood for the game. I just liked how I threw two picks that I considered to be garbage. The one to Davis where the ball was literally in his hands but your safety's hands somehow grabbed it away from him... and then the last play when I got the fumble when I threw to Watkins and, again, his hands were on the ball. I just lol'd and shook my head... I was furious after the onside kick when the ball was on the ground for 6 seconds and I couldn't pick up the damn thing. I couldn't run for shit in that last game.

Edit: Birdles, I play you.

LukeSmith

anyway, gg from earlier splat! Not sure how I couldn't stop the outside runs even though I knew they were coming. That was a nice hit stick after that first score on the kick return. Pretty much set the mood for the game. I just liked how I threw two picks that I considered to be garbage. The one to Davis where the ball was literally in his hands but your safety's hands somehow grabbed it away from him... and then the last play when I got the fumble when I threw to Watkins and, again, his hands were on the ball. I just lol'd and shook my head... I was furious after the onside kick when the ball was on the ground for 6 seconds and I couldn't pick up the damn thing. I couldn't run for shit in that last game.

It's because twins HB zone is rigged. One of the best blocked plays in the game

Birdman02

Edit: Birdles, I play you.
wanna play now?

Top Bottom