• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Sokantish

That's it, I'm playing Sonic All Stars Racing Battle Royale: Racing Transformed(We call it SASRBR:RT) with my good friend Nightz now

Birdman02

Any updates on the last two games? Cowboys and Browns and Buccs VS Saints?

DCX

I've been able to play in the evenings, but DM's got school. He said he could play Saturday, but there's a good chance that I won't be able to. He said he wouldn't be home until about 11-12 pst tonight...I offered to try to stay up, but he hasn't answered that message back yet. Guess we just have to wait and see.

Our game could go a long way in deciding the division, so I don't want to leave it to a sim.

I've been able to play in the evenings, but DM's got school. He said he could play Saturday, but there's a good chance that I won't be able to. He said he wouldn't be home until about 11-12 pst tonight...I offered to try to stay up, but he hasn't answered that message back yet. Guess we just have to wait and see.

Our game could go a long way in deciding the division, so I don't want to leave it to a sim.

243263-intel-core-i7-2600k-cpu.jpg

i just texted him. says he should be home earlier than he thought, he thinks around 10 pm pst

DCX

DCX
That Cowboys and Browns game looks like a simit to me. Shake, will be up if you want to get the game in when we vance...if we vance tonight.

DCX

Cincy and Washington haven't played, I think they're scheduled for tomorrow as well

Therefore we are not advancing tonight

But Bluemax, I'll be around a lot tomorrow to take my pounding and to get my back on my losing streak

Ramirez

Man, the rabid fanboys are starting to reemerge in the gaming side, I'd forgot what an early console war was like, hilarious.

GG Smokey. My connection was fine, yes? Couldn't stop Foster today. Can't believe Zuzek outran your entire offense for 86 yards. I should've went for it on that 4th and 1 is what the game comes down to. I miss CJ. To top it off my only other offensive weapon is out 4 weeks. Kenny Britt broke his collarbone in the first half. Surprised Matthews didn't cause any fumbles. Guy has real high HPOW and got some real solid hits on Foster. Just started giving him real playing time.

Any1 else getting redirected to godaddy all the time still?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh god the Persona 4 ER episode where they hit level 10 S rank with Chie is amazing.

bluemax

Banned
Pheenix we play next. I can go pretty much any time on Saturday, or Sunday before like 1 your time, or after the Super Bowl.

Top Bottom