• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Ahaha, look at JPP's attributes as well as the MCV for all of ATs corners.

1ykRD92.jpg

0bhnm8T.jpg

JPP also has 99 hit power. Talk about test tube players.

DCX

DCX
At leads our league in points allowed defense. 102. Thats included a game where CB dropped 41 on the AI Giants!

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
It makes me depressed seeing those attributes. Must have been nice being able to start from a nice base and pump guys up to be ridiculous. Fucking Rams.

Rorschach

Man, ad apologists are on another level of stupid. How can consumers be so against consumers and on the side of corporations? You're not making any money off of it! I'll never understand this level of brand loyalty. I want to pay more to see more ads! They're helping me consume content!

BigAT

When will Webster stop being overrated?

Next year. :(

JPP is like Patrick Willis in that he was earning stupid amounts of XP for his games. So it kind of snowballed that he was getting better and better through progression which caused him to also earn more and more XP.

It really sucks, I don't even know what to dump his points into anymore. #superbowlwinnerproblems

Pheenix we play next. I can go pretty much any time on Saturday, or Sunday before like 1 your time, or after the Super Bowl.

I'll be around all day as well. I'll let you know when I'm off my work...probably around 2 your time. Are you planning on having a social life tonight? Cause for whatever reason I like playing my Madden games in the evening. Would 7 PT work? If not I can go earlier

And yeah yall should get Sonic if you can..it's a lot of fun and the courses are unique. And it's not easy breezy either. I really like how the race isn't the same laps over and over again, seems to change

Next year. :(

JPP is like Patrick Willis in that he was earning stupid amounts of XP for his games. So it kind of snowballed that he was getting better and better through progression which caused him to also earn more and more XP.

It really sucks, I don't even know what to dump his points into anymore. #superbowlwinnerproblems

aren't you only like 100k points away from being able to upgrade his ACC by 1 point? get off your bottom and reach for the top!

p.s. i'm playing NNK so someone get at me on psn or ill randomly check the thread to see if the game was done

i also like how in NNK they didn't explain i could trade in my ticket for griffy LONG ago at the trial temple! holy shit he is so overpowered i love it!

LukeSmith

Remember when Splat did well and made the playoffs based on running HB Zone out of twins? Those were the days.

fix'd

Splat knows so it's not like this is a revelation to him. He's won and lost based on hitting big plays. Now he has some new toys in the pass game and he's forgotten about hitting big plays.

And he still plays Ramirez 2x

McNei1y

Ugh. I noticed during gameplay that my xbox was connected wirelessly instead of wired. At least we know how each team works lol. Fixing that error right now.

Top Bottom