• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden 13 X360 Thread of Crow and Ramirez Join the NFC West!

bluemax

Banned
I'll be around all day as well. I'll let you know when I'm off my work...probably around 2 your time. Are you planning on having a social life tonight? Cause for whatever reason I like playing my Madden games in the evening. Would 7 PT work? If not I can go earlier

And yeah yall should get Sonic if you can..it's a lot of fun and the courses are unique. And it's not easy breezy either. I really like how the race isn't the same laps over and over again, seems to change

7 pt should be fine. I have errands to run but nothing major. 2 pt works as well.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG AT. You must feel like the luckiest man on Earth.

And then guys are telling me not to farm XP when I have to face guys with 99 MCV, c'mon.

BigAT

GG AT. You must feel like the luckiest man on Earth.

And then guys are telling me not to farm XP when I have to face guys with 99 MCV, c'mon.

Lucky for having my offense fumble twice (both lost) to your zero? For what it's worth, you threw 2 INTs into zone coverage and 2 INTs into man coverage.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Didn't you play for the Giants this year?

Yes, what is your point?

Lucky for having my offense fumble twice (both lost) to your zero? For what it's worth, you threw 2 INTs into zone coverage and 2 INTs into man coverage.

Both on plays in which I usered the defender and mashed your guy. Your receivers have shit carry, I don't know what you want me to tell you.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You blew it

Here's how I blew it.

He played out of 3-4 because he saw that it gave a decided advantage for pass rushing before anyone else knew about it, puts JPP on the outside, draws up whatever play it is that has allowed JPP 21 and Kiwanuka 19 sacks on the season, sacks me 7 times in one game.

I fail to see how running up the score is different than farming sacks in terms of XP gain. Many defenders have goals for allowing less than X pass yards or Y first downs. Whatever AT is doing to generate those sacks benefits his team and his D in the same way that Ramirez benefits from throwing for 700 yards. All of a sudden he has the best scoring D in the league. Give me a break. You guys pay attention to the O number but not the D.

eznark

Banned
Here's how I blew it.

He played out of 3-4 because he saw that it gave a decided advantage for pass rushing before anyone else knew about it, puts JPP on the outside, draws up whatever play it is that has allowed JPP 21 and Kiwanuka 19 sacks on the season, sacks me 7 times in one game.

I fail to see how running up the score is different than farming sacks in terms of XP gain. Many defenders have goals for allowing less than X pass yards or Y first downs. Whatever AT is doing to generate those sacks benefits his team and his D in the same way that Ramirez benefits from throwing for 700 yards. All of a sudden he has the best scoring D in the league. Give me a break. You guys pay attention to the O number but not the D.

No, I was referring to you calling him lucky. He took the Giants from you despite your desperate attempts to win them.

No really fair to call him lucky when you had a shot at them.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
No, I was referring to you calling him lucky. He took the Giants from you despite your desperate attempts to win them.

No really fair to call him lucky when you had a shot at them.

The luck comment was referring to the game. His counter was that he fumbled twice but I forced the fumbles myself by usering the defender and hit sticking the ball carrier.

BigAT

Here's how I blew it.

Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black? I feel like you copy and pasted any number of complaints against you last year and just replaced "Carlos Dunlap" with JPP.

Anyway, I had a single sack against you and even that came late in the fourth quarter.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
This is good. Trying to bait me because you need my help to win the division.

Sorry you didn't get yours. Dat oline awareness of mine to hop on the ball.

I don't need anyone's help. Check the standings

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Isn't this the pot calling the kettle black? I feel like you copy and pasted any number of complaints against you last year and just replaced "Carlos Dunlap" with JPP.

Anyway, I had a single sack against you and even that came late in the fourth quarter.

You're right, all of my defenders benefited last season from the XP system that was in place then.

Shh! I don't want a target on my back!

(All credit to my lord and savior LJ)

Target_image.gif

I just got done with work, going to enjoy my late lunch now...if I'm around whenever I'm feeling it I'll post and see if you're around. But it looks like we'll both be here

I wasn't going to take you lightly at all but now that I realize you're on a 7 game winning streak I am going to accept this as the beginning of my slide to 9-7

Mrbob

I don't need anyone's help. Check the standings

Check my winning streak. I beat some decent teams in it.

Also, check my 3 game losing streak against the Texans, Niners, and Colts. All three games I lost by a combined 9 points.

Hope we meet up in the post season again so I can bury your season.

Splat

Huh, thought I wrote my edit in earlier...

anyway, gg from earlier splat! Not sure how I couldn't stop the outside runs even though I knew they were coming. That was a nice hit stick after that first score on the kick return. Pretty much set the mood for the game. I just liked how I threw two picks that I considered to be garbage. The one to Davis where the ball was literally in his hands but your safety's hands somehow grabbed it away from him... and then the last play when I got the fumble when I threw to Watkins and, again, his hands were on the ball. I just lol'd and shook my head... I was furious after the onside kick when the ball was on the ground for 6 seconds and I couldn't pick up the damn thing. I couldn't run for shit in that last game.

Edit: Birdles, I play you.

Yeah I feel you, the picks where they're plucked out of their hands like that are the goddamn worst :-/ Made me feel happy after game 2 where Meriweather was making 8 foot spinning leaping picks though.

It's because twins HB zone is rigged. One of the best blocked plays in the game

I ran all sorts of run plays that game. Single back counters and sprints were doing well!

bluemax

Banned
Woah, I just noticed Russell Wilson and Max Unger are currently showing up as Pro Bowlers, pretty cool.

I now have

QB Wilson
WR Timm
C Unger
RE Clemons

All in the top 3 for their positions. I think that's the most I've had this year.

Sokantish

Check my winning streak. I beat some decent teams in it.

Also, check my 3 game losing streak against the Texans, Niners, and Colts. All three games I lost by a combined 9 points.

Hope we meet up in the post season again so I can bury your season.

Why'd you leave out the fourth game in your 4 game losing streak? Well it was actually the start of your losing streak, but still!

Birdman02

gg bird. I can't believe I lost this game. fuck

GG man. Definitely lucky to pull that one out. The user pick on your last pass saved me. I saw the WR break open right before you threw it, and I stopped dead in my tracks right where the ball was going.

McNei1y

GG man. Definitely lucky to pull that one out. The user pick on your last pass saved me. I saw the WR break open right before you threw it, and I stopped dead in my tracks right where the ball was going.

And the bs thing was that I didn't want to throw it there. I pointed up towards the endzone, not right towards triple coverage.

What a rough season of Madden.

Top Bottom